New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Heyas

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 04:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heyas

Hi there, just found you guys out and i'm glad to see a lot of relevance around, both technical and not, as opposed to some other forums i've been perusing for the past year since me and my Wasp (F4; Linked up some pictures in the F4 pics topic ) hooked up.

Don't know what much else to say, really. I've been at it for a year, so far, with only one minor incident to count (and a few narrow misses that i was lucky enough to learn from, not interact with). Haven't had 2 minutes of riding in anything but full gear, and so far, everything's fine. Need to get back into shape following winter, apparently, since one 300km ride last week seems to have made my joints all nice and stiff

So, for the meantime, the bike's in service, having her breaking pads changed, her carbs cleaned, spark plugs replaced, suspension fluid replaced and other regular maintenance work, and i'm here blabbering on the internet.

Nice to meet you.

Old 04-08-2009, 07:00 AM

Heh, thanks.

I think i've already read most of those links in the time i spent lurking around here, so all cool.

As for pics, here's some

Only one minor incident so far, little bit of road rash and a missing mirror when it happened. Nothing serious. Will eventually get to giving it a paint-over after i'm finished sorting all the technical details, time at which i'll be sure to post shiny, glistening pictures

Old 04-08-2009, 05:56 PM

Yeah, too bad that particular road was in no way fit for a sportsbike with a messed up set of forks that had practically no travel

Only Dominators and Transalps around me in that particular bit. Took about 2:30 hrs to travel 30 km, lol