New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hello from PA!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2016, 09:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from PA!

Hello all!

I just got a new-to-me cbr 600 f4i. I can't wait to join the discussions.

I already have a upgrade for a project that I am almost done writing up. Just need to finish some technical drawings and re-reading my rough draft and it will be ready to be submitted

Old 07-30-2016, 01:22 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Welcome to CBRF! Tell us a little more about this project you have in mind. Also, I'm just guessing you're into Cherokees? I'm a jeep fan as well (owned a yj and presently own a jk).

Old 07-30-2016, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Conrice
Welcome to CBRF! Tell us a little more about this project you have in mind. Also, I'm just guessing you're into Cherokees? I'm a jeep fan as well (owned a yj and presently own a jk).
This project is to upgrade those crappy taillights that came with the HotBoddies Undertale kit for the f4is with new LED ones. The HotBoddies one is not very bright.

I found a user by the name of gint who had one but he was missing some stuff and bought unnecessary.

I will be including my own instructions, wiring schematic, links to parts, and a video of the final product which I already have done and uploaded on youtube. All I have to do is finishing touches on the new wiring schematic and will be good to go!

Yes I am into all jeeps. I have a 2.5" lifted Jeep Grand Cherokee (2002). I would love to own a Cherokee XJ and YJ Wrangler. I am actually also designing a wiring schematic for some bright offroad lights for my grand cherokee that I will be submitting a write for as well on JeepForum. I just had to get this project done as those HotBoddies rear tail lights are extremely dangerous to drive with

Old 07-31-2016, 08:16 AM
Welcome Crew Technician
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forum. Where in PA are you? Lots of good roads (well outside the crappy repair jobs of PennDOT). I to have upgraded my tail lights for a brighter version. Good luck.

Old 07-31-2016, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by PossibleOne
Welcome to the forum. Where in PA are you? Lots of good roads (well outside the crappy repair jobs of PennDOT). I to have upgraded my tail lights for a brighter version. Good luck.
Im in south central PA in franklin county so near Gettysburg. Loved riding my bike through the battlefield. I agree a lot of PA roads are great aside from the PennDOT hack jobs.