New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hello all, thanks for having me here

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello all, thanks for having me here

just wanted to say thanks for allowing me to share in your forum, i cant wait to start learning all i can, i have had my fireblade for 1 year now, i have replaced pretty much everything except for the Frame, Wheels' , engine/trans inner components, it has new brakes/tires,/ head bearings, /rectifier/stator. gauges, shield, both sprockets and chain, both wheel bearings, valve job, Hid Headlights, Vance and hines, mid pipe and can, i use Am-soil, 10w40, with Torco MPz, change filter every 5k, and i change oil every 10, new clutch and HD springs, Bridgestone b016s tires,

Old 03-04-2012, 04:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lets see some pics, and welcome.

Old 03-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my plans are to get a Performace Ignition, Performace Head pipe, i plan to install a MCCT in the next month, i should have done it last valve adjustment but i didnt, let me know what exhaust header works best on these bikes and also anyone heard or using the Dynatek, ignition for the 900rr, it supposed to be fitted just for the fireblade, new coils, wires, and brain, with retard and advance settings, they claim 8% better hp and tq, but anyone can claim numbers, let me know if its a good or bad buy

Old 03-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome aboard Trevor!

Sounds like you enjoy wrenchin' on your bike. Take pride in doing a lot of that yourself.

Good to have you w/ us.