New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Hello All!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 10:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello All!!

Hello all,

My name is derek and I have been out of the loop for awhile, that is to say that I haven't ridden in almost three years. (Couldn't afford school, bike and car payments.) That is the bad news, the good news is that I have recently just graduated from college and have landed myself a new and decent paying job. So first new toy to purchase? That's right, another bike. That actually brings me to a question, I raced mx when I was in high school and have owned both a cbr600 and a katana 750, the katana was the last bike I had and because of it have been and will always be a loyal honda rider. I am in the market for a cbr 929 or the 954, my friends had both and I really liked riding both bikes, any ideas about which is better and why? I am considering a 2002 red and black 954 for $6900.00, all stock and less than 2000 miles on it, is this a good price? It is also for sale online through a dealership in wisconsin called road track and trail, anyone had any dealings with them or have any advice on buying over the internet?

Also, anybody in the Albuquerque New Mexico area? Just moved up from Cruces and will be looking for people to ride/hang with shortly.

Well thanks for any info, and keep the shiny side up.

Old 06-27-2005, 02:12 AM
Default RE: Hello All!!

Welcome to the site..hope you find the deal you are after and when you get that bike make sure to post up some pictures!!

Old 06-27-2005, 01:56 PM
Default RE: Hello All!!

Hello and welcome to the boards. $6900 on an 02 sounds like a fairly good deal. I'd try and talk them down to around $6500 or $6900 tax, tag, & title. Let us know how it goes.