New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Greetings, all...

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings, all...

Not a Honda owner, but have a Honda-related question or two.Won't mind seeing some new thoughts and ideas from a different forum, either. Especially since you Honda folk are the practical ones in the sportbike world.

Old 07-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Banned
Default RE: Greetings, all...

ORIGINAL: ZX7Robert

Not a Honda owner, but have a Honda-related question or two.Won't mind seeing some new thoughts and ideas from a different forum, either. Especially since you Honda folk are the practical ones in the sportbike world.
Yamaha I take it? What brings you over here....and how in the world did we get a reputation for being practical?

Old 07-01-2008, 11:45 AM

No, Kawasaki. You know how it is with forums; it's a microcosm of social groups in general. You like to venture out, see what other groups are talking about. And I was hoping someone could fill me in on why the 929/954 bikes seem to go for so darn cheap, when I've always found them to be some of the best all-around bikes on the planet. I wonder if it's their reputation as a stunter's bike? I have seen many of them all "furred up".

Old 07-01-2008, 11:51 AM

As far as being practical, it's a compliment! All of the "most reliable bikes since time began" awards and all. If I were smarter I would havebought one for my last bike, being that there's such a large, passionate ownersnetwork. Or maybe just because it's something different. I've only ever owned Kawasakis.

Any thoughts as to why I'm getting rogue apostrophes?

Old 07-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Location: Granger, Indiana (Next to South Bend and Notre Dame)

When you make a post it gives you two and when you edit the post you get double them, our site at the moment is possesed, I think people often don't use them so the site took affirmitive action and made it so the people who do get double the number . My though as to why they go for so cheap is because they are not as well known bikes to some people and when you can just a 1k for around the same pricethey think that they are getting a much better bike.