New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

first big bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default first big bike

hey folks, new member here.
Just about to sit my mod 2, been biking for near a year now on a 125 and have just bought a 87 cbr 600, in great working order, sounds perfect, no rattles or anything, just needs a new rear tyre an a new piece of fairing on the right hand side where it was dropped once, but thats not a major issue. Because it was bought for a steal. It will get replaced though.
Whats a good place to get replace fairing? First or second hand doesn't bother me.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:47 AM

thanks bud,
Yea, am 22, live in central scotland about half an hour from glasgow. The roads are really good round here always buzzing with bikers on a hot saturday or sunday. Got a couple of road trips planned for the summer aswell, so once i get the cbr on the go, its gonna be a good summer.

I did have a quick look around ebay last night, seems like a good choice, although getting paint on it would be a bit of a pain, but like i say, its not something i need, its not gonna affect the running of the bike.

Haven't got any pics as of yet, should get some by the weekend though, im going to pick the bike up, then give it a good clean up.

Also, thanks very much for all the links

Old 01-13-2010, 01:58 AM

I would go with eBay as well.

David Silver Spares are worth knowing about for Honda parts and might have fairing panels (?), and Wemoto are pretty good as well for parts.

Old 01-13-2010, 04:24 AM
Banned

Welcome to CBRF your highness!! Congrats on the new bike and good luck finding the parts you need for her. Got any pics you could post up? Be sure to swing by the 600F Section with all of your questions/comments and enjoy the forums.

Old 01-13-2010, 05:14 AM

Hi, im new to the CBR forum, i recently had my motorbike stolen from me and now i own a fresh clean 2006 CBR125Repsol,, im chuffed to bits with it and am proud to be a honda owner. have another honda for when i pass my test in 2 months. so as im new i would appreciate help from anyone

Old 01-13-2010, 06:51 AM

welcome bro, n-joy yer new honda, yer in the rite spot for anything CBR and lots of great info. see ya around brother....peece

Old 01-14-2010, 05:01 AM

thanks folks,
its good to be here, should have pics of the bike up by the end of the weekend

Old 01-14-2010, 09:06 AM

welcome to cbr forum bro. havent been hear that long myself but trust me if you have a question someone here will be able to answer it.