New Member Area New to CBRForum? Stop in and introduce yourself.

Bike shows?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 12:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bike shows?

I am new in the south Georgia area and was wondering if anyone knows where any of the bike events are held. I know about the two big ones mrytle beach and dantona beach. But my question is more of if anyone has heard of anything else big happing like these events.

Oh. Why I am writing this post might as well introduce myself. My name is stephon. A lot of people know me by the name "magic mike". The name has nothing with anything most people will relate it to. The name comes from me being a magician and a dancer. The dancer who started this was "mike song". People say i dance just like him so i ended being called magic man at first and that later changed when i got in the airforce and people found out I can dance as well.

As far as my bike goes, I have a 2002 cbr 600 f4i. Halos,bi xeons,hids,LEd glow, pcd III, speedo healer,carbon fiber two brothers exhast,& two tone hand grips. Not much power mods more look mods at the moment until may. Then in may i will be doing look and power, though I am show guy at heart.

Old 03-29-2014, 04:17 PM
Welcome Crew

hi and welcome make sure you get over to the f4i section to say hello, and post some pics up of your bike, someone will be along from your area to advise you about events

Old 03-29-2014, 08:46 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Welcome to CBRF! While there's nothing that I know of that is the size of Daytona - there's lots of good stuff that happens in Tallahassee quite often. It's been a few years since I've been in that area, but there were motorcycle events happening almost weekly there. Like I said, it won't be near the size of Daytona or anything - but it's a bike night none the less. You'll have to look out for sponsors - maybe a Hooters or a radio station - but they're out there.

Old 03-29-2014, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator
Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

Welcome to the CBR Forum Stephon,

The guys above have steered you in the right direction.

Enjoy your time on the forum.

Cheers, SB

Old 03-30-2014, 07:20 AM
Default thanks

Originally Posted by wheelnut
hi and welcome make sure you get over to the f4i section to say hello, and post some pics up of your bike, someone will be along from your area to advise you about events
yeah . I can do that. I posted some pics of my bike in the lets see your f4i thread. But i will be glad to post some in the f4i section.

Originally Posted by Conrice
Welcome to CBRF! While there's nothing that I know of that is the size of Daytona - there's lots of good stuff that happens in Tallahassee quite often. It's been a few years since I've been in that area, but there were motorcycle events happening almost weekly there. Like I said, it won't be near the size of Daytona or anything - but it's a bike night none the less. You'll have to look out for sponsors - maybe a Hooters or a radio station - but they're out there.
Alright sounds good. At one part in time I use to be sponsored by sponsormycar.com But after I sold my car and bought 2 new ones and the bike I hadnt really loked to get sponsor. The reason being was because of sponsormycar had a deal with all there partners that you had to attend 15 official meets a year to keep getting sponsored. This is easier said then done because not all meets are considered official. I found there had to be 2 vendors at an event. Any way i babbling now. Thank you conrice i will check tally out.

Old 04-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Old 04-06-2014, 06:02 PM

Welcome to CBRF...