Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

ProAm Stunt And Bike Show Competition in St. Joseph, Missouri

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ProAm Stunt And Bike Show Competition in St. Joseph, Missouri

I represent a St. Joseph based promotions/entertainment group and we are planning a killer weekend for the end of June, middle of July of 2007.

Vendors and sponsors are currently being organized. We plan to have a two-day event with the first day involving 2 professional stunt teams doing their thing. We would like the pro teams to be available at the end of the first day for autographs and pictures as this will be an all-ages show. The second day will consist of a sportbike show competition as well as an amatuer stunt competition after. The day will wrap up with a group ride down our Belt Highway to show everyone out and about what they missed.

We are lining up sponsors for the prizes for the bike show and stunt competition. As this will be our innagural event, don't expect $10,000 to be given away. We are looking at riding leather, helmets and gear sets. We are trying for cash prizes, but we KNOW we are getting gear. There will also be raffle tickets sold both days for the drawing at the end of the second day. We are crossing our fingers, but we think we MAY have a bike from a local dealer as the prize!

Please understand guys, this is going to be our first year - but there is no reason why we can't blow the place up with some serious bike riding and showing some nice bikes. The location we have is VERY VISABLE and will generate a lot of traffic.

We are speaking with a couple of stunt teams right now as far as booking for the June 30th/July 1st weekend - that's a Saturday and Sunday. If you can speak on behalf of your team, and are interested contact me at kidcrenshaw@gmail.com for more details (please note: ProAm Stunt in the subject line).

We expect to have at least 1000 visitors throughout the weekend - our advertising is going to start hitting the airwaves via radio and television in February. Again, this is going to be the first-ever event of this nature in the St. Joseph area - We're going to make a killer time for people of all ages with lots of prizes, live radio and televsion coverage, food and drink vendors and local bike shops on site as well as other vendors who are going to help us make it all possible!

If there is another stunt group you perform with or would like to perform with, let me know as we would like some good, clean entertainment with as little problems as possible between riders!

Thanks for your time reading, and I hope your team decides to get involved. There is going to be lots of coverage and I can't remember a time when a business didn't appreciate great advertising.

Again, if you guys need any more information feel free to contact me at kidcrenshaw@gmail.com and note the competition in the subject line.

Thanks for your time in reading this and I hope to see some of you in the area in attendance!

P.S. I've posted this on another forum so if you see this on another site, it should be stuntlife.com - again, thanks for reading and take care.

Old 11-29-2006, 12:52 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ProAm Stunt And Bike Show Competition in St. Joseph, Missouri

Please now forward any questions or comments to evidententertainment@gmail.com

Thanks!