Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Ohio rider looking for some people or a group to go to track with.

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 10:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ohio rider looking for some people or a group to go to track with.

Have been riding for a fews years and am dying to hit the track with my bike. It seems as much as i nag my riding buddies they arent keen on the idea. I currently live and go to school in Cincinnati but am in Columbus often as is where my family is. Close tracks i know are Mid Ohio and Putnam Park. My schedule can be pretty crazy at times but if i know enough in advance i can make anything happen.

Not sure if there's a group of people on here that take track trips that i could join in or what but am definitely trying to get out there and would much rather go with other people than just myself.

Respond here shoot me a pm or w.e, I would love to talk more about it and make plans.

I work in road racing so am not new to the track experience itself however new to bikes on track. Also would be looking for a set of leathers and/or other necessary gear for track riding. I consider myself small 5'10 around 150lbs size 10 shoe if anyone in the area has used gear they wanna part with or even let me borrow till i find the right stuff for me. Posting in classifieds too.

Dave