Ladies Lounge Off Topic Section for female CBR enthusiasts to discuss non-CBR related topics.

Just a Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 08:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just a Question

Hi Ladies, I was just wondering who was married? And if your husbands ride or if their intimidated because you ride? hehe

I'm not married . . . . yet

~Jenn

Old 12-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Default RE: Just a Question

Not married, but might as well be.

Chris isn't the least bit intimidated by it. When we met, it was via another Sportbike forum, and though neither of us had bikes yet, we knew we shared the common interest. He got his first, and sent me off for my MSF course, helped me buy (as in screened it, etc...) my first bike, and put many, many hours of work into it getting it street ready. He's by far the greatest cheerleader I could ever ask for as far as his support of my riding, helping coach me, etc.......

Old 01-06-2006, 03:11 PM

My Husband rides with me. He thinks it's great that I ride, he rides behind me so he can look at my butt while I hit the bumps. Aren't men great! But it does help with the things in common, just one more thing to go out and do together and have fun. It really helps thing!

Old 01-12-2006, 04:47 PM

I'm not engaged/married, but I do ride with my man.

Old 01-13-2006, 02:31 PM

Way to go ladies, good to hear. I hope my Mr. right rides too . . . . nothing i'd love to do more with that special someone hehe

Old 01-13-2006, 04:22 PM

LOL...I actually rode before I met him....you'll find him in the biker scene....

Old 01-15-2006, 06:28 AM

I'm also not engaged/married, but got into riding by being on the back of my man's bike. Imagined riding on my own and took the MSF course after we went to the dealer to "just look" and I did more than that!! He definitely cheers me on and encourages me to ride more. A couple weekends ago I rode on the freeway the first time with him driving behind me all the way. Was the most amazing experience yet!! I got to ride her for over an hour on a complete straight away with not much traffic. Didn't stop until she went into reserve.

Old 01-15-2006, 01:58 PM

Awe how cute...the bike went into reserve....LOL....one question....why are you calling your bike a her? That's more of a guys statement b/c they are testosterone happy! LOL...

Old 01-15-2006, 02:54 PM

The bike is too pretty and glittery to be a male.

ORIGINAL: pitsvtec

Awe how cute...the bike went into reserve....LOL....one question....why are you calling your bike a her? That's more of a guys statement b/c they are testosterone happy! LOL...

Old 01-16-2006, 02:07 AM

ORIGINAL: Red Hooter

The bike is too pretty and glittery to be a male.

ORIGINAL: pitsvtec

LOL....I get your point....

Quick Reply: Just a Question