Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

ladies leather pants

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 05:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ladies leather pants

Love them Ladybug...wish the detail at the bottom was pink...but I'd buy them! They look low cut even too. Could be a sexy *** pair of pants I'm thinking! Nice find.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:42 AM

What about the Icon Bombshell leather pants? Those are cute.....

Old 02-16-2008, 06:58 AM

Hey There Girls

My first post here from NJ. I just got the Joe Rocket Trixie pants and love them. They are a lower rise(lowest I found)and very comfortable. I am 5 ft 4in and a size 2-4. I ordered the small. They have all the protection in the right spots and are a nice looking leather pant for riding. Stylish I can say and a bit sexy too(not that that should matter). The leather is also soft and forgiving. If you are taller they probably won't be good. I read many posts on these pants for women and the overall feedback was great but average height not to exceed 5'6". I paid $199 on a sale for the Gun Metal/white with black. The site I used was one of the best I can remember for time delivery and customer service. Google New England Motorcycle in Madison VA. I did get the matching jacket as well.

Good Luck

Old 02-24-2008, 04:17 PM

I have crashed twice in leathers and walked away in one piece. Wouldn't want to try that in jeans...

I wear the Dainese Yu one piece. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Old 02-25-2008, 10:55 AM

I echothe thoughts on the Joe Rocket Trixie pants and matching jacket. I/ve had them for almost three years now and absolutely love them. I am 5'6" and weigh around 130 and the medium pants fit with the small jacket for me. The two zip together with 8 inchzippers in the back for added safety. The pants have built-in knee armor and padding in the hips, with a low cut. The jacket has armour in the elbows, back and shoulders. While I have nothad a "get-off" in these, I did have a low side on a track and wore the Joe Rocket Roxie pants and jacket. Both did their job and Iescaped with no road rash of any kind. Here is a photoof what they look like on. Hair Stylehas since changed!! Good luck and happy shopping

Old 02-29-2008, 04:37 PM

wow looks great CBRtiger, and the rest of you thanks also! im thinking i'm going to have to travel off my little cape cod in order to shop around in person.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:18 PM

For all those who are interested, newenough.com has these leathers on closeout. If you don't know about this company, their merchandise is brand new, not used despite what the name implies. This is a great company with outstanding customer service and a great return policy. As usual, no affiliation with the company.

Old 03-31-2008, 11:29 AM

I have a pair of the Joe Rocket Trixie pants for sale, if anyone is interested. I bought them last year after witnessing a bike accident (GSX-R rider took sharp corner too fast, hit median, hit car, was catapulted for over 40 feet, landed hard, slid... toward the end, his knees were done for). I was so shaken I went out the next day and bought a pair of the Joe Rocket Trixie pants. Unfortunately, I didn't quite pay attention to fit on the bike; consequently, they're not a proper fit for me. They're black, a size M (typically, I'm around a size 6-8), and I've only worn them twice. I paid $299 for them, and I'm willing to sell them for $150 (shipping included if in the US or Canada). Please PM me if interested (I can take pics if you wish or provide any other information you require).