Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

i want a bike but...

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 07:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i want a bike but...

im new to this website but i wanted to get some info becuz i have been riding with my cousins a lot and i really want a bike, but the problem is, is that im only 5'3 and weigh only 100 lbs. i really want a honda CBR 600RR but im thinking that im going to be too small but can someone help me out and let me know what i can do? it would really help a lot thanks!

Old 06-30-2006, 01:37 AM
Default RE: i want a bike but...

there are a lot of posts on here in the ladies forum about height / size. and there are alot of different opinions!!!!!!

first - are you a rider or driver right now with your cousins?? if your a driver, what kind of bike?? if you have just been riding, my recommendation is to start off small- and definately take the a motorcycle safety course.

when it comes down to it, your size probably isnt all that much of a factor. it is just experience on a cycle.

keep us updated!!!

Old 06-30-2006, 05:32 AM

no ive just been passenger on the back of their yamaha R6. i dont have any experience riding tho =\ but i really would love to learn i just wanted a lil info. thanks!

Old 06-30-2006, 12:41 PM

ORIGINAL: hondapnai

no ive just been passenger on the back of their yamaha R6. i dont have any experience riding tho =\ but i really would love to learn i just wanted a lil info. thanks!
DThompson on here has been showing me how to ride. It's not hard at all! Ask one of them if they can maybe show you a little bit in an abandoned parking lot or something. You might just amaze yourself!

Old 06-30-2006, 12:51 PM

I started small on a 250 and worked my way up. You'll get used to it...