Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

EYES WIDE SHUT

Old 03-19-2006, 01:09 AM
Default EYES WIDE SHUT

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS IN "NO" WAY PROMOTING ANYTHING ILLEGAL, IT IS JUST MERELY A FEEDBACK SORT OF QUESTION.

knowing that we are all driving high powered peices of machinery, i am just curious as to who has been stopped by the "po-po", who has not stopped for the "po-po" (didnt see them HAHA) , and who has stopped and thought about not stopping for the "po-po"

OF COURSE ALL ANONYMOUS FEEDBACK ACCEPTED!!!!!!lol

AS OF FOR MYSELF, UP UNTIL NOW- I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING FAST ENOUGH TO EVEN CONSIDER IT!!!!
but definately might consider the second option!!!!![8D]

Old 03-19-2006, 12:00 PM
Default RE: EYES WIDE SHUT

Well.....

I definately have been stopped (and gotten a ticket), but I have also been stopped and gotten out of a few... I can't say whether or not it was because of the fact I'm a girl or if it was because I knew the laws well and made a good argument as to why I shouldn't be issued one. I also have definately taken the opportunity to "lose" them when the the situation warranted and I have also been stopped and wished that I wouldn't have! (just cuts down the riding time dammit!) [:@]

It all depends on your circumstances at the time. But, the most important thing is to ride smart and ride safe! I've been on sportbikes since 1989. Yeah, i'm old. LOL!

Old 03-20-2006, 01:07 PM

I am FINALLY ticket free (since August) for the first time since I got my first motorcycle in 1976....YIPPEE!!!

As in.."C'mon Randy, I think my speedo's not working properly, can we take it up to a hundred together and check it out?" Or...." How fast WERE you going, lady? I've been chasing you for 10 miles."

I've never thought of trying to run away, and I've never talked myself out of a ticket. It's always "Sorry, I already started the paperwork". I'm just glad to not talk myself into worse trouble.

-Susan
CBR600F4i

Old 03-20-2006, 04:54 PM

I've been stopped in the car. I haven't been stopped yet on the bike (KNOCK ON WOOD!), but I have had a member we were riding with be stopped.