The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Torn between my arse and my kid's arse......

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

12 where I am too, I caught +6 back in Nov, but had -4 for being a good chit for a few years so now I'm at +2, they expire every 12 months, so next Nov I'm back to 0.

You only get to go back to even ....have to earn yearly sub zero (-2) credits for being
good ........but really it's a BS system up here all geared towards revenue
nothing more, MAINE BMV & Staties are just a bunch revenue generating hacks
it's all so BS in your face..........you should see how they f over the Truck Drivers
Sickening ..........is what it is really .....the States so cheap they make the cops
self fund .............that's why the chit rolls down hill up here.

Oh and if you get bagged doing 30mph over ......free ride , open wide, no ride for 12
months

Old 07-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think most states are pretty similar, but dam sprock... if you get caught 30 over you lose it for 12months!! That's pretty harsh!
If you go 31 over in PA, you have a hearing where the judge decides if you lose your license for 15days, they make you take a special test, or both.

Old 07-21-2009, 05:00 PM

You have noooo idea .....I'm glad I only live 5 miles inside the border.....this a beautiful
state but I'll never retire here.........it's insane tax wise and everything, the state struggles real hard to stay afloat and most revenue is extracted out of those living
in the Southern part of the State.........the only place with real incomes !

hey got my cam mount today........dying to put it on and get some vids.......
it's pouring rain out so it may have to wait until tomorrow

Old 07-21-2009, 05:00 PM
RIP "The Baron of Bronson"
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks guys

Thanks for all the kind words guys I just really flipped out after a already chitty day. I still haven't talked to him about it, he got home late last night and we're going to see the band Tool in concert tonight so I'm not gonna ruin the night. Gotta work a Fire shift tomorrow so its coming.

I guess the good side is he feels really chitty so I know he's sorry. There are a few good ideas out there though

"Make sure you keep the photo - then many years down the line everytime he starts b1tching about his kids, get it out and show him it"

Oh I will, I am trying to get a glossy from the internet so I can frame it! And like I said before he WILL pay this one. I was about ready to let him decide his fate but he beat me to it. He knows he messed up big and its gonna cost him. His attitude is what really calmed me down.

I love the chicken story. My veterinarian (an old school chum) has a farm. His boxer dog (ghost white and named cracker lol) killed 3 of his neighbors goats. He offered to bury them for the neighbor and did. 1st though, he pinned Cracker down and smothered him with the dead goat! Needless to say he doesn't like goats anymore!

Its crazy about the outcry about the cameras here. People have done all kinds of stuff to 'em and some went to jail for vandalism. This was a real funny bit some guys did. Whole new meaning to a "Bad Santa"

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=T43LtG...rom=PL&index=1

I think we're at 12 points before you get in big trouble. Here though they'll arrest ya for criminal stuff even speeding. If you get popped 20+ over OR over 85 its cops descretion if you get a ride downtown.

I appreciate the support from everyone. Just to bust his b@lls a bit more I told him I was going to put his pic up, my wife was blanked out by them. There actually was a guy who sued and WON. When they took his pic, his "playtoy" was in the passenger seat. I guess wifey was not happy and divorced him! What a world..... I also told him a bunch of bikers saved his butt.... lol!

Attached Thumbnails Torn between my arse and my kid's arse......-sendbinary.jpg  
Old 07-21-2009, 05:11 PM
RIP "The Baron of Bronson"
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T43Lt...rom=PL&index=1

use this one..... other one wouldn't load for some reason

Old 07-21-2009, 05:13 PM

Gotcha...........

Old 07-21-2009, 05:14 PM

Can of spray cheez would have been easier......funny though LOL

Old 07-21-2009, 06:02 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep, that was good. Wish more people would do that. They'd be gone if enough people would step up...
Man, I'm glad we don't have them here. I think it's complete BS.