Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, ok. your thread man.

Old 07-29-2011, 07:57 AM
Crazy CBR Salvage Guy. RIP
Talking

Originally Posted by pittsm
lol, ok. your thread man.
You know don't you, that if every one of those links doesn't send me through to a certain Rick Astley video I will be very p1ssed off.

Old 07-29-2011, 09:11 AM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well it weren't me putting the clamp on this , I had a enough of this religilous brain washing as a youngster to permanently steer clear of it.

I have a whole different sense of "spirit(s)" uality now.

Anyway wonder if the phantom thread locker will show up again ?

Last edited by Sprock; 07-29-2011 at 09:14 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

TK.

Yeah, she had a nice voice but I bet her and her brother couldn't knock up a nice table or hang a door...Carpenters my ****.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Funny thing, that - I posted a "keep it on the island post" which has DISAPPEARED ????
But never locked the thread.
I think somebody's messing with our heads around here, or I've had too much "loco weed"

Maybe we should chuck in a bit about Mohammed too, see what response we get............

Old 08-02-2011, 01:21 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, it's pretty weird that nobody has stepped up...It should be a condition of entry to The Saloon that if you haven't got a thick skin, don't come in!

Odd too that your post vanished Pete. Isn't there a log of whose done what? It seems a shame that somebody from outside our section (I love it btw) would be messing with our threads.

Sure, when people start debating different views about religion or politics things can easily get out of control. I don't think that would be the case here though, since we're all grown ups (sort of). You wouldn't virtually meet a nicer bunch really.

If somebody clearly breaks the rules (not just pushes the envelope TK), fair enough. However an explanation would be fair or, at the very least, a hands up...

Anyway, no big deal since somebody had the common sense and ***** to right the wrong.

Let's hope we're left alone to manage our own business.

Old 08-02-2011, 03:36 AM
Crazy CBR Salvage Guy. RIP

Hey, thanks for your support guys, please realize that I am not a religious person by any stretch of the imagination, it's just that sometimes I get these random thoughts that pop into my head.

(Pushing the boat out here)

So the collective wisdom all points to Jesus being a carpenter (not one of the singing ones) 2 000 years ago.

Remember thou' the question was "What does he do nowadays?"

Knock up a few shelves round Heaven?

Make sure the Pearly Gates are all good to go and squeak free?

Old 08-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Honestly? If Jesus is at all human, he's probably locked up in Heaven's nut house, unemployed, smearing crap all over the walls, and singing carnival tunes. What would you do if your pops ninja-raped your mom then never talked to you until one day he said the only reason you were born was so you could be nailed to a cross and die of suffocation under the weight of your own ribcage? Oh, and the kicker is you've gotta be friends and have your last meal with the one dude that's gonna **** you over. The best part is, the sacrifice you're making isn't gonna change **** because humanity will decide to throw itself into the ****ter through war, rape, scientific mishap, etc.

That is if the guy's at all human. Being god's son, he may have a bit more tolerance for bull**** thrown his way.

Old 08-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good point , so on what day exactly does his patience run out I wonder ?

Quick Reply: OK who's up for a bit of philosophy?