The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

New Hurricane Members say hello here!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 06:23 AM
Crazy CBR Salvage Guy. RIP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRclassic

Nar ....I recon let em rip TK ....
and yer , I was sure your quick will heal fast with enough alcohol poured into you mate .... lolol
cheers !!!
OK, so yet another South African surgeon applies to work in NZ. Gets an interview at Dunedin Public Hospital. After the interview the Head of Surgery takes him for a bit of a sightseeing tour around Dunedin.

They end up at a cafe in St. Clair; sitting outside, sipping the latte's and watching the surfers on the famous St. Clair break.

S.A " What are those black things out at sea?"

Kiwi " They're the bouys holding up the shark nets. Back in the 70's there were a couple of shark attacks on this coast so ever since then the City Council has funded deploying shark nets every summer"

S.A. "What a wonderful country; ever since that Fecking Mandela got in we haven"t been allowed to use black boys to hold up the shark nets anymore"

Old 05-29-2011, 11:27 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Now, now, boys
You're cutting a bit close to the bone.................
I saw these and thought of you...........call it "toilet humour"

Attached Thumbnails New Hurricane Members say hello here!-tks-new-scooter.jpg   New Hurricane Members say hello here!-steve-os-new-helmet.jpg  
Old 05-29-2011, 06:58 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

.........lol .......... guess it's all in how you title your pics too ........ hee hee hee

Have a feeling there's a reciprocal helmet pic on the way about 4 or 5 am US time tomorrow !

Old 05-30-2011, 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by Sprock
Have a feeling there's a reciprocal helmet pic on the way about 4 or 5 am US time tomorrow !
Funny you should mention that actually, I just got a new helmet for my ***** and I'm not sure she's entirely happy with the safety rating.

Attached Thumbnails New Hurricane Members say hello here!-pussy-helmet.jpg  
Old 05-30-2011, 06:13 AM

Ok I'm back, just had to go and watch a replay of Scott Dixon yet again not winning an Indy 500 cause he was too miserable to buy enough petrol when he was in the pits. Get over it Scott, I know it's $4 a gallon in the States but for **** sake the difference in prize money works at about $2 000 000 a gallon. Just stick your hand in your pocket and buy enough fuel to finish the fecking race with.

Any how
Originally Posted by Shadow
I saw these and thought of you...........call it "toilet humour"
I like TK's scooter, I hear where you're coming from; TK is so full of sh!te that he needs a constant receptacle. Don't know though if an 8 HP SOHV Honda engine will provide quite the inspiration for release of said sh!te that the old Hurricane does at times.

As for Steveo's helmet I can suggest only one improvement, let's put a "This way up" sticker on it so people can more easily tell the front view from the rear.

Cheers all

Old 05-31-2011, 04:55 AM

What the hell is the go with that upper belt? It looks disturbingly like the dried dangly bits from some wild animal.

Help us out here Shadow, is that all the rage in S.A. at the moment?

Just every so often I'm damn glad to be a Kiwi and I think this is one of those moments.

Old 05-31-2011, 05:18 AM

Me too also because we can go out any time we like and shoot up as many of those fluffy little aussie marsupials called possoms as we like and no one gets in the least bit upset

Quick Reply: New Hurricane Members say hello here!