The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

festivities

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 09:39 AM
Welcome Crew
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default festivities

well I hope everyone had a good Christmas and new year, and managed to shake off all the hangovers, I have an extended break and don't return to work until the 12th January, wife and daughter are back at work/school so im off out to the shed for a tidy up and front calliper strip, poxy british winter a bit of a frost and they dump salt everywhere, a good 2015 to all

Old 01-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Enjoy the shed in a Brit winter..................
Mt Mum's from Lincolnshire - gawd that place is depressing in the winter (even with Grandad's Vespa in the shed)

Old 01-03-2015, 03:02 PM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Happy New Year to everyone, hope you all enjoyed the holidays.

Mine's in bits in the garage as well, doing some jobs that I'd otherwise never get around to in the summer. Temperatures aren't too bad, winter has been a mild affair so far, in fact if it wasn't in pieces I'd be riding.

Enjoy the solitude while it lasts Wheelnut.

Old 01-03-2015, 03:37 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Chaps from work called me wednesday that the drive list for friday was completely blank so if I fancy I could do a 4 day weekend, didn`t take much pondering to grab the offer... Wifey returned to working life today after almost 2 years of being at home with the boy and won`t be coming back home till somewhere around midday tomorrow so I`ve had a delightful afternoon with my 1,8yr old son watching season 15 of Top Gear from DVD and just arsing around the house, mainly being used as a climbing frame and a punching bag. now fast asleep and time for me to indulge myself with a few brews. Zero income from days sitting at home but hey you gotta rest some time right?

Bike project`s been kickstarted again too, hoping to get the cage back from the painter next week, then the rest is basically electrics and cleaning everything with a toothbrush while waiting for the other painter to do his magic on the fairings later in the spring.

If only we`d get a proper frost perioid so the lakes would freeze enough for me to go kiting, didn`t get to go once last winter and I`ll tell you it is both scary and super fun! The bright pink kite just seems to amuse other surfers but hey it was cheap as soap!

Anyway may the year `15 be a good one for everyone, a lot happened during the last one so hoping a bit more steady ride this time round myself.

Last edited by Mattson; 01-03-2015 at 03:39 PM.