The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

The end of the summer night...

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 12:11 AM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Woof, no stress, in my opinion a few kind words from the heart are worth much more than a book full of hollow ones no matter how much sparkles you sprinkle over them. Trust me I know, I'm 29 ATM and apart from the few left, I've buried most of my family including my pops when I was eight, plus a handful of other people summing up around 20 give or take, it does tend to make you a bit cynical in some respects...

As for the rest, well, must let missy answer for herself...

Last edited by Mattson; 07-15-2014 at 12:18 AM.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:16 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Aye,

Thanks, Matti.

You're wise beyond your years, Son.

Not enough grey in your hair to be a Mod, but if the powers that be have invested you with that honor.

I bow to you, Sir.

Kiss the baby for us all

Last edited by wooferdog; 07-15-2014 at 12:27 AM.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heya heya,

Have been relly buzy. Family came to Visit from estonia We have had great weekend.
Been involved in lots of great family activities

In terms of my bike, I still havent heard anything. The "judgement"
SHOULD come in this week. But I am on a holiday anyway

I worked last week and my knee feels better and better. Allmost like nothing ever happend. But still gonna go to ortopedian on friday. Since It does tire and start acing after few hours of walking around.

Woof, Thank you. For me it is just something that comes with this hobby and well I do not know a biker who has not ever fallen. So in my best hopes it is just something that I hope does not repeat itself. I know the risks, and I know what price my close people might have to pay, But I have also made my best for them to learn to not be mad.
Not to be mad at a simple thing of life. We all die once anyway. And just as well I could die on my car in the forest on my way to work. etc. I can not sit in a box rest of my life avoiding life. Ofcourse I will do my best to stay in pices. But that is also something that gives me and my family more strenght to stay focused on today and moments. Moments we share. We treasure them like they all would be our last. That is why I am a rich person. I have lots of smiling faces around me And it is okay sometimes to be cynical. And sarcastic and also okay to be judgeful and sometimes mad. We still are humans. It all depends on perspective of view. I know, since I see it written all over my over protective mothers face everytime i say I am going on a ride.
Took me lots of time to make her understand what I am trying to say here. And do not know how succesful am I giving forward my message.

I learned to know the consept of death when I was 12. I cried in my room for 3 days without any food, cause I could not understand what is the point of life anyway if we are gonna die ANYWAY, it is just the question of time. I wanted from the bottom of my heart to die straight away. Since I saw lots and lots of pain in my life. Around me. I did not understand why Am I born to suffer and die. Stop existing. So I have batteld my way thro with these things and I also find myself in an aqward situations if someones close person has left their lives. I do feel sad. But not heart broken. I just feel its okay and normal. So I also loose my words almost all cases. Like I have loved all my pets with all my heart. But on their leave, i have had to be the one who burries them. Since mom can not stop crying. For me. I am a bit sad but it just is this way. I can not wake them up or protect them from any possible thing in this world. So I have made up with the man they call the ripper. And if my time comes I wish people around me would let me go. It is also the thing of peoples nature to hold on to things that bring us joy. Why some people keep pictures from past, or items that remind them the good times.

I myself do not think what might of happen. Since everything Might just happen in any case. Suddenly someone you care about might be dead by any reasons the next second in time line. I have accepted that I might die right now, or tomorrow or in 30 yrs. But the consept of death also does not frighten me for years. Ofcourse it makes me sad if I think that I should leave this planet since there are sooo many interesting and wonderful things in this life. But as like many of my dreams got killed on my way and reborn I accepted that it is just something that happens.

As I said, It was a very lucky accident. And I am most grateful that Matti was around. With someone I trust with all my heart. But if It would of been worse, I would wish that it would not be with someone dear to me. Infact I actually wish I was alone.

Ofcourse I am doing all I can to avoid it. And For me this was coming.
I had my problems in me, witch came out by her showing them to me. Like me trusting in myself. Lately have had huge confidents issues. And it just reflected on her.

Now she is in the hospital me still not knowing will she survive or not.
But I have brought home a new friend. Shy to tell about it, since I fall in love by time. And have been riding around for a week. 1500 km s. And Just yesterday got the confidence to squeek, I like the bike. Got myself an 2004 Honda VFR 800 Vtec with abs. Fighted with myself alot on purchase but got it home.

Dangerously comfortable piece of art that is. But I enjoy it. Went for a night ride on sunday, 700 km easy And my friend said that looks like I am doing better on curves with this bike. I laughed, it is just the matter how well I know the road.

So there has been somekind of process but not major

Old 07-15-2014, 02:39 PM
Old 07-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Totally looking for to seeing how you handle that new bike, since I was struggling with that beast of a cane. And waiting for that test ride Didn`t know it`s a Vtec, interesting piece of technology. And really not too bad looking bike either, if I had the money wouldn`t bat an eyelid considering should I get one too.

Wish you many miles with the new ride, hopefully some of them headed this way! Hoping I`d somehow find the time to get the Daytona ready, ATM preparing for the track day with the Honda, between me and the keypad a brand new red APE CCT fresh off the box, also on their way some RAM mount ***** for multiple camera angles Still gotta get that chain...

EDIT: are those bugs on your helmet?! Quite a good layer I must say

Last edited by Mattson; 07-15-2014 at 03:40 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:11 AM

Hei ya aal lmao.
(That sounds funny in my head still)

So strings are pulling in on my F. Insurance made me an offer I could not refuse.
Got a bit more what I would of gotten if desided to sell it.

And since I already have new road lover in garage have desided to stop fuzzying around for a bit and upgrade my opel omega. Have desided that I want Opel Tigra 1,4 manual. Unfortunatley on sale right now are mostly 1,6 motors from older models. And still cant afford newer one AND no point eighter since I need the car more to side road without asphalt to get to work quicker plus winter time.
So now patiently waiting for one 1,4 one to pop on sale for me to throw myself at it

Got to my last docs appointment yesterday and he said that it is a term called bone bruise I ve got plus very small misplasement on one of the tissues, and both are long term healing so I am gonna be totaly fine in couple of months. knee is still stiff, and acy at times but no limping Or those knife in the knee thrust moments.

Havent been writing my book for whole 5 months. And as soon as I get all the Things going on right now to close the bags, gonna focuse on creativity.

PS, really exited about the tigra Now just need to find one lmao.