The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Arizony biker shootes camera operator

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 12:33 AM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nope, don't know any of them.
I can drink me some wine, though!

We did a whole unit on the origins of religions in a psych class in college. Interesting stuff, for sure. My christian buddies don't find it near as interesting as me for some reason..
Religion has always interested me a lot, though. All kinds. I'm currently re-reading the Old and New Testament, actually. I had to take a break from it for a few nights last week, though. They were building temple again. Geez. This has to so many cubits...that has to be purple and this has to be gold... **** me! Get to the dam point already!
Still a hell of a good read, though...
I like asian philosophy a lot, too.

Anyway, back to crooked traffic control.
I know these cameras are bad, but I've seen some real live speed traps that were pretty sick, too.
I was coming back from a concert in Maryland once, just cruisin' down the highway about 71 in a 65. I see a cop on the horizon, standing by the side of the road with a radar gun. He's got a line of at least 10 cars along the road. As I'm approaching, another cop behind him signals me to stop at the front of the line! I'm like WTF?? I was only 5MPH over the limit!!
They were pulling over everybody! There were like 5 cop cars parked and cops everywhere just writing ticket after ticket!!! I've never seen anything like it. Absolutely pathetic. Made me sick...

Old 04-25-2009, 03:44 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRriderNevada
What happened was you all gave up the right to Bare Arms....

You mean peeps in Britain can't go sleeveless? That is a terribly oppressive government

Old 04-25-2009, 04:54 PM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chainstretcher
You mean peeps in Britain can't go sleeveless? That is a terribly oppressive government
Sho' thing there ma friend , i got reeeeel white arms!! All the way down to my long sleeve cuffs!!!