General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wiring HELP ASAP

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 06:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wiring HELP ASAP

I recently had an accuse t with the bike due to weather blowing it over. I tried hooking up flush mounts and an integrated tail light but no luck. I know I must need resistors or a relay cause they will light up but not flash. PLEASE HELP ASAP. Thanks in advance

Old 05-15-2011, 11:39 AM
Senior Member & Lord of The Man Cave
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by prodkey05
I recently had an accuse t with the bike due to weather blowing it over. I tried hooking up flush mounts and an integrated tail light but no luck. I know I must need resistors or a relay cause they will light up but not flash. PLEASE HELP ASAP. Thanks in advance
If the lights come on but will not flash at all there is another problem other than adding resistors or an LED relay. Without those and just the stock relay the lights should still flash but at a much faster rate. You might want to check your wiring first with a multimeter.

When you get ready for an LED relay check out the one below. I have the LF1-S-FLAT and it plugged right into my OEM connector. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the motorcycle applications.

LED Flasher Relays