General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

headlight assy? no front fairng? streetfighter headlight?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default headlight assy? no front fairng? streetfighter headlight?

so after my wreck my front faring is messed up this is a 05 cbr 600 f4i , not going back on. same with head lights. i do not need front fairing right? but can i put a headlight assy there with no front fairing? the assy is the head light plus a little plastic around them right? if i cant do this then what street right headlight can i ues? or is it easyer to just but the front fairing and headlight assy and dont buy the other plastics? i gues i should tell you whast wrong with it first lol. i have a broken clutch cover, oil leaked out. the plastics are all messed up besides the tail and the headlights are busted also. i dont want to spend money on new plastics becuase i cant ride for the rest of the seaon and next May i am buying a new bike. so i want to make it ridable for a few months next year then sell. what would you reccomend

Old 08-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Default RE: headlgiht assy? not front fairng? streetfihgt headlight?

JESUS CHRIST MAN!!! get your thoughts together before you start rambling. Do you want to street fighter the bike or make it look like stock? If you're looking to sell it drop the money and make it look like stock because it will be 100 times easier to get rid of when its time to sell. Street fighters can look cool but they take a certain person to want to purchase on, not to mention when you see a streetfighter its almost a given the bikes has been wrecked previously. My vote is to fix it properly.

Old 08-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Default RE: headlgiht assy? not front fairng? streetfihgt headlight?

i am a little messed up on pain killers right now so sorry about that. um well if i were to fix it up how much would it cost for new front plastics not tail? thanks