General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

blew another f4i motor...

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Any pics?

Old 04-20-2009, 11:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dirtytoes
wtf does karma have anything to do with it?

are you ****ing retarded?!!
Well let me explain it to you. You see you were driving around town like an IDIOT riding wheelies and speeding, then you saw a cop and thought that it would be a good idea to try to out run him. You got away without getting a ticket, or worse killing some innocent bystander. BUT (thats a big but) now you have to replace your engine. Thats Karma. So when you get your bike fixed, keep the stuntin and racing on the track. Before you hurt someone. If you hurt (or kill) yourself, no biggie, you asked for it. But when you jepordize the saftey of other people because of your lack of respect (of your bike and for the law) thats gonna weigh on your consciense for the rest of your life, not to mention that it makes the rest of us look like squids too.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why?

First off the bike is not designed to be on the rear wheel for long periods of times. If nobody told you yet stunt bikes don't last very long. Oil starvation is not good for any type off engine. So long wheelies and stunting will shorten the life of your engine and yours. I second all Skooby said. Man you must be young. Good luck

Old 04-20-2009, 11:57 PM
Default hmm

Originally Posted by Incognito
Is this your bike by any chance? LINK
lol

no

i wouldn't keep riding it if i hear a knock.

Originally Posted by PlayfulGod
thru the top? or just the top of the block?

and if it slung a rod it prolly ruined the crank, the block, and anything else it came in contact with.
it came out maybe 5 inches under where the water pump connectes.

i have a spare crank and other parts.
and the block has my clean motor number on it, so i'm gonna try to weld a plate on it.

gonna drop the motor tomorrow and rip it apart.

Old 04-20-2009, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by skoobydoobie
Well let me explain it to you. You see you were driving around town like an IDIOT riding wheelies and speeding, then you saw a cop and thought that it would be a good idea to try to out run him. You got away without getting a ticket, or worse killing some innocent bystander. BUT (thats a big but) now you have to replace your engine. Thats Karma. So when you get your bike fixed, keep the stuntin and racing on the track. Before you hurt someone. If you hurt (or kill) yourself, no biggie, you asked for it. But when you jepordize the saftey of other people because of your lack of respect (of your bike and for the law) thats gonna weigh on your consciense for the rest of your life, not to mention that it makes the rest of us look like squids too.

you sound like you have a good heart...but you're tripping...how would i kill someone of i wreck going 140 on the freeway?

pics here:
http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444-...f4i-motor.html

Old 04-21-2009, 08:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dirtytoes
you sound like you have a good heart...but you're tripping...how would i kill someone of i wreck going 140 on the freeway?

pics here:
http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444-...f4i-motor.html
Hmmm... by shooting a 400 pound piece of shrapnel into some guy's car door at 140 MPH?? Maybe someone tries to swerve to miss your flailing body on the highway and causes a pile-up?? The scenarios aren't too hard to conjure up.

Old 04-21-2009, 09:47 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

chuck n skooby are right, I was tryin not to go there for once lol

Old 04-21-2009, 03:22 PM
Siggy Maker & All Round Good Guy

Originally Posted by skoobydoobie
I would not say it was karma. Karma is when you have done bad things to and something bad happens to you. (supposedly) It does not exist. If it did there would be a huge world population decrease, not to mention half of the girls i have dated seriously would be six feet deep.

He may have been risking other people but as it happens he did not do them any harm. Now, unless he has done something to someone in the past then it may be coming back to bite him but there is no way of telling that through this thread.
It is undoubtedly IRONY that hit him.

Old 04-21-2009, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by chuckbear
Hmmm... by shooting a 400 pound piece of shrapnel into some guy's car door at 140 MPH?? Maybe someone tries to swerve to miss your flailing body on the highway and causes a pile-up?? The scenarios aren't too hard to conjure up.

ya but it's the same when you're doing a wheelie, or just simply RIDING.

you cold get a flat, hit a rock, lock up.

bottom line is...**** HAPPENS.

Originally Posted by Endless
I would not say it was karma. Karma is when you have done bad things to and something bad happens to you. (supposedly) It does not exist. If it did there would be a huge world population decrease, not to mention half of the girls i have dated seriously would be six feet deep.

He may have been risking other people but as it happens he did not do them any harm. Now, unless he has done something to someone in the past then it may be coming back to bite him but there is no way of telling that through this thread.
It is undoubtedly IRONY that hit him.
well said.

p.s. hahahahhaa...girls....can't live with 'em....can't kill em.

Last edited by Dirtytoes; 04-21-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:32 AM

Running straight headers is a bad idea. Thats the easiest way to burn a valve....

Put the rest of your exhaust back on unless you want to put yet another motor in your bike.......

I never understood the straight header thing.

Quick Reply: blew another f4i motor...