Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

Words that cause problems...

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 12:11 AM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Words that cause problems...

ORIGINAL: Hcstreetriding

i have not had any trouble posting since i changed my browser, but i will be happy when i can start using FF again, Thanks for the info/update KB!
Make light of the problem if you wish to there are **** certain words. When used in combination with other words, not necessarily them by themselves. That causes the software to view this as a threat to its base code there about 10 threads running on the whole subject. Have a good evening from the real HC

BTW, the word **** or mother****ing and any other variation only requires a little bit of imagination and creativity

Old 07-15-2008, 12:27 AM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

ORIGINAL: Hcstreetriding

i have not had any trouble posting since i changed my browser, but i will be happy when i can start using FF again, Thanks for the info/update KB!
Make light of the problem if you wish to there are **** certain words. When used in combination with other words, not necessarily them by themselves. That causes the software to view this as a threat to its base code there about 10 threads running on the whole subject. Have a good evening from the real HC

BTW, the word **** or mother****ing and any other variation only requires a little bit of imagination and creativity
chill dude, i wasnt making light of it, I was checking to see if i was still able to post those words by themselves, and sincerely thanking KB for the update on the status of the site, I had no idea if anyone was actually working on it or not and am very pleased to see that they really are behind the scene. I dont want to use this browser and will be happy when i can begin to use FF again. If i had computer background and was able to make myself useful in fixing the problem i would have done so already, for now i want to extend my gratitude towards the folks out there that can and are. Good evening to you as well sir.

Old 07-15-2008, 12:42 AM

I wish they could backup all the db and reinstall the rest from the scratch...

Old 07-15-2008, 01:23 AM

cannot...quote those with...no posting issues...*aack*

Trust me...Hardcorp is chill. He was merely commenting obliquely on the issues at hand. I'm astonished you haven't had any problems with it, and honestly that probably means it is more random and untraceable than first imagined...uh, when it happened...three months ago. [&o] The Nickname Patent Office declares HC to remain the property of Hardcorp...and is pleased to announce that HCS has just become available for Mr. Hcstreetriding. Congratulations, sir.

Old 07-15-2008, 02:49 AM

lol spirit, Thanks for clarification i must have read incorrectly, which is not uncommon for me, and i would gladly accept HCS as an abbreviation heh all i care is that the forums stay up at least with minimal posting its better than having a complete crash as has been straightened out in the recent past.

Old 07-15-2008, 03:03 AM

forum=pwn3d?
LMAO

Old 07-15-2008, 04:08 AM

^^ No offense Satan, but god, it would be so neat to have a smooth-running, velvety home page to chat with sportbike friends, post a little humor, find a great riding destination...all with silky graphics, OC-warp speeds, and so many international users that it becomes a culture of its own. Alive and always on.

I know, I know, I'm not even high, either. Sobriety sucks *****.

Old 07-15-2008, 04:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

*hums kum-ba-ya*

Old 07-15-2008, 06:27 PM

use while like having

Old 07-27-2008, 04:39 AM

Here's a list of reserved words for SQL.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...7(SQL.80).aspx

Not all of them cause the forum to puke.

This is a list of reserved words that currently cause posting to choke (found via trial and error):
s e l e c t
w h i l e
w h e r e
h a v i n g
i n s e r t i n t o
j o i n
d e l e t e
u n i o n
l i k e

Quick Reply: Words that cause problems...