Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

Words that cause problems...

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Words that cause problems...

i only work in custodial dept. .. you need to see customer service dept. regarding all other inquiries

Old 07-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

/\/\ I am afraid to say you are right but I managedto slip about three of them passed using alternate spellings in my last post those wonderful no words

Old 07-14-2008, 09:57 PM
Friend and Hero ...

KB no one is holding you responsible or any other members of the immediate staff it goes further up the chain of command

REPOST
I have a statement I have made several times to those under my. Bitching and complaining to those around you is not the way to handle things. If you want to bitch and complain, bring it to me as far as I'm concerned, bitching and complaining goes up the chain of command. Praise and effective change come down the chain of command. But this can only happen if the issues are addressed by complaining to the right people . I am 100% here to support you if you have a legitimate case and I will argue your case for you. I am also here to ensure if you have ****ed up that no one rips your head all the way off [/u]without good reason

Now, my point for making this statement here is. Yes, there are some things that are still not working correctly with the forum if the moderators and administrators. As I believe have made every effort possible to help get this problem corrected. Then maybe it should be moved up the chain of command. There is a link at the bottom of the forum. Contact us forum feedback this link sends an e-mail to the owner or owners of the forum. So I suggest the bitching or complaining in this case be sent in the right direction

Old 07-14-2008, 10:22 PM
Retired Moderator

I'll be honest with you HC .. one of the admins here is also on autouniverse .. he and other admins have tried to make a couple of announcements about the status but no matter what they said they were bashed for not doing enough. As a group (admin and mod team) we wanted to do what is best for members as to keeping everyone abreast of the situation but everyone has lives outside the forum and since their updates w.here not "good enough" for some people we thought it might be best to wait until we have concrete info. and exact dates before announcing anything else. As it stands now, they are working on it from ground up since current s/w is toast (whether anyone wants to believe it or not) .. their main priority at first was just to make it functional to be able to post WHICH THEY ACCOMPLISHED so they could work on other problems behind the scenes. Many of the other sites are not functioning at all .. at least on this forum we are doing better than those sites.

Old 07-14-2008, 10:25 PM
Retired Moderator

btw, you can add W.H.E.R.E to the list of the words that SOMETIMES doesn't work for me.

Old 07-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Friend and Hero ...

KB I truly appreciate the insight and your efforts as well as everyone in the immediate staff. You guys are great bunch and I do personally understand about the outside life issue. If it's already resting on the top desk in the land. There is nothing to do other than make the best of a bad situation until effective change is implemented and be thankful for the efforts of those who have made it possible for us to be here at all

Old 07-14-2008, 10:37 PM

money...... never enough... LOL

Old 07-14-2008, 10:47 PM

ive neveer had a problem posting.."knockng on wood"

Old 07-14-2008, 11:22 PM

use while like having where compare, just wanted to see, i have not had any trouble posting since i changed my browser, but i will be happy when i can start using FF again, Thanks for the info/update KB!

Old 07-14-2008, 11:55 PM

words that cause problems huh...how about banner adverts from gay dot com jesus christ you people really are trying to boot us...

Quick Reply: Words that cause problems...