Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

road racing vs street racing

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 02:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default road racing vs street racing

I think there needs to be a clarification on what belongs in the roadracing section, street racing and roadracing are two VERY different things

if ya'll want a street racing section then cool, hell you could even make the trackday forum a Racing/Trackday forum but please make some kind of clarification in those sections, cause the two kinds of racing are almost perfect oposites and I as a roadracer have less than no respect for anybody drag racing from stoplight to stoplight making us all look bad, so at least seperate the two in some obvious way please

Thanks,
woody

Old 10-31-2006, 03:34 PM
Default RE: road racing vs street racing

i dont follow..there is already a drag racing section, as well as a track days section?

Old 10-31-2006, 04:33 PM

its just that the sections aren't clearly defined and posts for street racing are popping up in the Road Racing section instead of the drag racing section and there is nothing in the subtext of that section that says anything about what goes there
it does say something like "tell your stories" which sounds like street racing but that would be better in the drag racing section rather than Road racing because as I said, are two completely different forms of racing

Old 11-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok i see what woody means...yea mang...
like road racing section, you have peeps posting things about racing against cars, etc...

well...maybe change the name of the track section to trackday/track/racing section?