Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

access problems **help**

Old 02-19-2012, 06:34 PM
Default access problems **help**

i seem to be having some access problems with my account, when i click on my ID name in the right corner after i log in, the site takes me to a page saying that you cannot do this, basically i don't not have the privileges.
and when i click on certain parts of the forum as well,
there was a post someone made and he had some pictures, but the site wouldn't let me click on them and open these up.
is there someone i did wrong when i registered? i went to my email and verified the address. also is it true that you cannot just post on the forum instantly? every time i make a post it says the post will be reviewed by an administrator before being posted.

if any one can help that would be great.

cheers mitchell.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon

It would seem that your problem has been resolved ?
Send me a PM if you're still having difficulty.

Old 02-20-2012, 12:17 PM

well to tell you the truth, i cant seem to send a PM, there is no option in my user CP for a PM, also when you click on our user name, should it do anything? im talking about the user name in the left corner where you first log in.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:29 PM

I'm having the same problem also hooberjabber, yet I can't even create a post, the only way i can get connected with anyone else on here is by replying on a post, there is no option to send a pm, or even create a post. Or else i would be trying to resolve this with the administrator, if it is not resolved soon i will most likely terminate my account...

Old 03-23-2012, 12:38 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon

Originally Posted by hooberjabber View Post
well to tell you the truth, i cant seem to send a PM, there is no option in my user CP for a PM, also when you click on our user name, should it do anything? im talking about the user name in the left corner where you first log in.
I've checked your membership and all seems well.
PM's are active, no reason why you can't do what you need to......?

cbrcbrandon It's your choice.
Shouting the odds when you have 0 posts isn't an ideal start.......................

Old 03-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

We like to get to know our new members before handing over the keys. Yes, it is a pain at first. But ... once you're verified and have full posting privileges you'll appreciate not being spammed/bullied by the dregs of the internet.

But I'm not gonna waste my time verifying someone who joins and rarely posts. So best bet is be active and participate and you will be approved for full membership as soon as possible.