F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Yellow Honda Jacket

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 01:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Yellow Honda Jacket

ORIGINAL: virtualbong

I got that Icon Motorhead Jacket for $225 shipped! It is a sweet *** jacket!

That's a hell of a deal man!!

Too bad I already spent $280 SHIPPED on my Joe Rocket Honda jacket though...oh well

Old 03-31-2006, 03:51 PM

First off, thanks for all the insight and help from everyone!!!

Actually, if I’m going to go with Icon, I’m liking the look of the “Merc Leather Hero” jacket, in YELLOW of course.. And if the gray parts where done in black, I would have ordered it already!!

I’m still hoping that I can find a Yellow “Honda” jacket, but I think reality is starting to set in. Pitsvtec, you’re my last hope in that department!!

ALSO: To anyone (virtualbong) and anyone else that has an Icon Jacket.. It doesn’t say anywhere if the jackets have the “joining zipper” to connect to racing pants. ~I’m looking to join a track club sooner or later, and you can’t get on the race track unless you have full leathers (amongst other things) so I’m also kinda inclined to make sure whatever jacket I buy has that “joining zipper.” But maybe I'm starting to ask too much..

Old 03-31-2006, 03:59 PM
Retired Mod

ORIGINAL: simsclark

ALSO: To anyone (virtualbong) and anyone else that has an Icon Jacket.. It doesn’t say anywhere if the jackets have the “joining zipper” to connect to racing pants. ~I’m looking to join a track club sooner or later, and you can’t get on the race track unless you have full leathers (amongst other things) so I’m also kinda inclined to make sure whatever jacket I buy has that “joining zipper.” But maybe I'm starting to ask too much..
don't know about the merc but my textile timax does not have a zipper to attach to pants. and i don't think icon makes leather racing pants for their jackets to attach to.

Old 03-31-2006, 04:38 PM

ORIGINAL: snobrdrdan

The other jacket I was considering buying before I bought my Joe Rocket CBR jacket was the Alpinestars Spinner jacket.
Nice looking jacket.

The Alpinestars Stunt (2005) jacket is another nice jacket, but I couldn't find one that was reasonably priced.

That Icon Motorhead jacket is frickin' sweet though! I didn't think to check out Icon gear, because I thought that they were too expensive.

If you want a yellow jacket simsclark....I'd go for the Icon Motorhead Jacket that was posted above!

yeah, i did pay a bit of dough for the stunt jacket. it was around $350! i saw a bunch on e-bay for way less, but no one had my size.

Old 04-01-2006, 12:47 AM

ORIGINAL: simsclark
Yeah, I don't think Icon has any 1 or 2 piece suits. I think they're strictly street wear.

Old 04-01-2006, 03:07 AM

ORIGINAL: vtec97hatch
yeah, i did pay a bit of dough for the stunt jacket. it was around $350! i saw a bunch on e-bay for way less, but no one had my size.
It's still a SWEET jacket (A-Stars Stunt)

But it's crazy that they still costs a lot of $$$ and they are last years model....weird
You'd think they would be on clearance or something...oh well