F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Yellow Honda Jacket

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 12:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yellow Honda Jacket

I'm new to the site, so perhaps I'm posting this question in the wrong area.. My apologies if I did. ~A quick intro on me, and off to the question. My name is John, from South Jersey. Been dieing to own a bike for years, and finally took the plunge early last season. My friendā€™s 02 CBR600F4iā€¦.. I couldnā€™t be happier, it brings me more joy than I dreamed.

By the way, its Yellow. (if I uploaded my picture correctly, there she is.) Anyway, Iā€™d like to get a leather jacket. Iā€™m shooting for Yellow, and Iā€™d love for HONDA to be written on it.

I saw the replica Joe Rocket Honda Racing jacket on some websites, but they are only in Red. There is also a plain Honda jacket, but that comes in gray or red... can't find anything in Yellow.. (unless I go with a boring plain jacket..)

Does anyone have any suggestions, websites, stores, dealers, anything to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!

Old 03-28-2006, 03:08 PM
Default RE: Yellow Honda Jacket

I think I saw a guy in the RR forums that had a yellow bike and bought all yellow accessories...browse that forum or do a search.

Old 03-28-2006, 03:40 PM

This is what I'm wearing for the upcoming season. I have the same exact bike:

Name:  IMG_1368.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  31.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1267.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  43.2 KB

And my bike...but I'll be installing a high mount midpipe this Thursday:

Name:  IMG_1159.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  80.0 KB

Old 03-28-2006, 04:11 PM

I have the Joe Rocket CBR Leather jacket in Red/Black/White (well cuz my bike is Red/Black).....VERY VERY nice fitting jacket....it's awesome!

You said you found it in red, but they also have that jacket in Grey/Black:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NWT-H...50232741QQrdZ1

I know you were looking for Yellow, but just wanted to show you that it was available in a different color other than the Red

Old 03-28-2006, 04:55 PM

i'm running the alpinestars leather stunt jacket, yellow, black, and white( the 05 model) and an icon mainframe hooligan helmet in yellow and black.

Old 03-28-2006, 06:37 PM

Woogie, thanks for the lead, Iā€™ll look into the RR section later.

VirtualBong, who makes that jacket, Iā€™d like to check out their website. Also, after you get that new pipe on, you gotta post some pictures!

Snobrdrdan, thanks I am aware of the gray Joe Rocket CBR jacket. Which almost makes things harder on me, on the one hand, I really want a sweet looking yellow jacket. But on the other, Iā€™d love to have Honda written on it.. So with the existence of that jacket, the choice is in my hands, opposed to be forced one way or the otherā€¦

Vtec97hatch, thanks for the AlpineStar suggestion. The Stunt looks good, but Iā€™m really liking Theā€œ7-2ā€

Old 03-28-2006, 07:01 PM

That's an Icon Motorhead jacket...i've got the same one and some TiMax 2.0 short gloves in black. it's a REALLY nice jacket.

www.rideicon.com

check'em out. I picked up my brand new jacket off eBay for $256 shipped...not a bad deal for such a quality jacket.

Old 03-30-2006, 01:48 AM

The other jacket I was considering buying before I bought my Joe Rocket CBR jacket was the Alpinestars Spinner jacket.
Nice looking jacket.

The Alpinestars Stunt (2005) jacket is another nice jacket, but I couldn't find one that was reasonably priced.

That Icon Motorhead jacket is frickin' sweet though! I didn't think to check out Icon gear, because I thought that they were too expensive.

If you want a yellow jacket simsclark....I'd go for the Icon Motorhead Jacket that was posted above!

Old 03-30-2006, 09:35 AM

I got that Icon Motorhead Jacket for $225 shipped! It is a sweet *** jacket!

btw. I'm taking my bike out of storage today so this will be the first day I wear everything. Can't wait! Only a few more hours until my gf picks me up and drives me to the dealership.

Old 03-30-2006, 11:12 AM

Since your in Jersey I can get you a deal on anything. I've got a friend at a Honda dealership, who hooks me up. Let me know.