F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

where are the sane people!?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 02:48 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: where are the sane people!?

This is exactly why I love this forum. Like-minded riders thatappreciate a VERY capable machine. Wish we could alll live in the same area and share the same rides. Peace!

The following 2 users liked this post by f4iguy8804:
its been real smooth (03-14-2021), Ron Acord (12-03-2020)
Old 05-26-2007, 04:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They sent all the sane people to Iraq.

Old 05-26-2007, 04:37 AM

I hear ya. I'm in the same boat too. I usually ride by myself for the most part, and there's another forum member here who I feel confident enough in their abilities to trust riding with.
If I'm out and about and see other groups or a solo, I usually don't bother with joining with them.
In fact, two good friends of mine from a long time ago got into bikes last year. Two gigantic idiots on two wheels. One has a GSX-R1000 and the other has an Aprilia Tuono R. Nice guys and I'll hang out, but I don't like riding with them. Example: last week I was out on the twisties and they're going the other way as luck would have it. I figure I'd swing around and see what they're up too. They were waiting for me at a nearby road as they recognized me as I did with them. So, we're riding and I'm now in the middle. Guy on the Aprilia keeps invading my space behind me like no other. I hate that. Guy on the suzuki locks up the rear as we're coming to a light and stops about 1 foot (no joke) from the cars bumper in front - on purpose. We stop at a gas station and I chat for a while then split. As a side note, they were wearing shorts, tennis shoes, t-shirt, gloves and helmet. I was sporting leathers.

Old 05-26-2007, 05:40 AM

if you want casual riding buy a harley, sport bikes werent made to trot around town

Old 05-26-2007, 05:56 AM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

...im not trying to sound like a p***y, i just dont want to be around people that are causing ****...
its funny how you'll put the little stars on the "P-word" and not on the "S-word"...

Old 05-26-2007, 08:38 AM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: crunkchris

if you want casual riding buy a harley, sport bikes werent made to trot around town
And streets weren't made to race around on either, so if I want to ride ***** to the wall I'll go to the track. On the street, casual riding it is

Old 05-26-2007, 12:33 PM

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

ORIGINAL: crunkchris

And streets weren't made to race around on either, so if I want to ride ***** to the wall I'll go to the track. On the street, casual riding it is
Right city streets werent, but why not hit up the twisties.

Old 05-26-2007, 12:35 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: tagster

ORIGINAL: jaynd

...im not trying to sound like a p***y, i just dont want to be around people that are causing ****...
its funny how you'll put the little stars on the "P-word" and not on the "S-word"...
hahahahahahhah i just noticed that! here ya go............................ S**t, lol

Old 05-26-2007, 02:42 PM

why cant you ride a sport bike casually? hell i ride mine to classes.. Most of us members but not all... haha are in the 20s and lets face it... im not ready to throw on a do rag and get a couple tats just so i can fit in with the local 40 year olds on their harleys. I ride as casual in town as i can, Noone likes an obnoxious town rider, when i get ourside of town and i am confident that there arent many people or vehicles, i will up it a little bit, but just for the rush. I think most riders on here are the same, otherwise they would not be smart enough to visit these forums

Old 05-26-2007, 04:52 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: f4iguy8804

This is exactly why I love this forum. Like-minded riders thatappreciate a VERY capable machine. Wish we could alll live in the same area and share the same rides. Peace!
lets get a CBRFORUM ride going

The following users liked this post:
its been real smooth (03-14-2021)

Quick Reply: where are the sane people!?