F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Where does this rubber piece go

Old 11-20-2016, 10:07 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 5
Default Where does this rubber piece go

So I was changing out the cct for a manual one and these rubber parts fell off. I think it's to pad the gas tank but I can figure out where it goes. Can anyone help me out?
Old 11-21-2016, 01:19 AM
SunBlue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 192

I can't see the images....
Just guessing tho, do you mean the rubber airbox skirts? They have 3 holes each it goes to the side of the airbox

Edit: I got your images to work. Yeah they "clip on" to the left and right side of gas tank
Attached Thumbnails Where does this rubber piece go-8nsahho.jpg  

Last edited by SunBlue; 11-21-2016 at 01:24 AM.
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
07-18-2012 02:51 PM
F2 Tech
09-29-2010 03:29 PM
F4i - Main Forum
12-07-2007 02:33 PM

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where does this rubber piece go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.