F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

When should I shift gear

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 12:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: When should I shift gear

Thank You Ima Fairly New To The Motorcycle And Forums But I Just Resreach A Hella Lot Before Asking Question But Yeah I Found Out Just By The Sound When It Was Reving Higher Then 5k It Was Annoying I Just Listen And I Asked The Dealer Ship The Next Day When Would Be A Good Time To Shift Once You Get The Sound Down And Pat Its All Good

Old 06-11-2011, 01:39 AM
Default Retard!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by blackhawk411
dude are you a troll or just honestly have these questions? Read your owners manual, it tells you how to do all this. It tells you how to shift to achieve best mpg. I feel like I'm falling for some prank answering this thread and the other one about gas.
Weren't you a newbie @ 1 point? I'm a civic guy that got bored and moved on to faster things!!!wtf is wrong with you? Support your ppl stupid!! Remember there's no such thing as a stupid question while ridin, if you can't help out the new ppl then F*ck off and ride alone!!!!!! I'm new on a bike too, manual may be manual in your eyes but as I can see put me in my last civic ill smoke you on any bike...it takes a true racer to know what RPM'S to switch @ and a manual has nothin to do with it....off the forum if your not ( hear) to help, cuz everybody started off asking a question! STUPID!!

Old 06-11-2011, 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by 808HondaLife
This is why they dont offer the MSF as an online course. YOU CANT LEARN TO RIDE ON THE INTERNET!!! lol.
Ha ha, this forum needs a facebook style "Like" that you can click on. I reckon I'd have clicked Like on four post already.

Old 06-11-2011, 06:00 AM

to Blackhawk411 What is the matter with you? treat people with respect duffis!

OMG people can be so mean, No question is a stupid question. Especially about motorcycles and coming from a new rider!

Old 06-11-2011, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by FLYOU
haha

yeah there are a lot of dumb posts on here...

Example 1
FLYOU, you owe me a new keyboard! I just spit out my coffee all over my keyboard from laughing so hard at this post

Moses

Old 06-11-2011, 07:48 AM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow the newb's are trying to tear this blackhawk guy a new one.
Too bad this post is 2 years old and I doubt he is even still around on here anymore

Yes there are no dumb questions (kinda...) but it has to be pretty stupid and dangerous to get a CBR if you have no idea when you should change gears.

Old 06-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by eastbound416
Weren't you a newbie @ 1 point? I'm a civic guy that got bored and moved on to faster things!!!wtf is wrong with you? Support your ppl stupid!! Remember there's no such thing as a stupid question while ridin, if you can't help out the new ppl then F*ck off and ride alone!!!!!! I'm new on a bike too, manual may be manual in your eyes but as I can see put me in my last civic ill smoke you on any bike...it takes a true racer to know what RPM'S to switch @ and a manual has nothin to do with it....off the forum if your not ( hear) to help, cuz everybody started off asking a question! STUPID!!
You sir are A: an idiot and B: 17yrs old. What does your super fast civic have to do with what RPM's to shift at? I'll clue you in: Nothing. It DOES NOT take a "true racer" to know what RPM's to shift at, although Im sure all those guys driving semi trucks would love to hear you say that and agree with you. Theres no such thing as a stupid question? Of course there is. Stupid is the lack of knowlage, therefor every question is stupid [doesn't mean it shouldn't be asked]. People who get upset when they have to admit they don't know something make me suspicious, obviously very not sure of themselfs.

Now why are we bringing back a multi year old thread to yell at the second reply posted 3 pages ahead of this one?

Old 06-11-2011, 06:41 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well I can kill the thread

These two are to make sure the zombie stays dead this time