F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

video of my f4i getting stolen

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 08:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: video of my f4i getting stolen

Watch Ebay for parts....watch our private forums for parts.....Cops are going to do all they can but they can only do so much. Cops don't have a responsibility to one person they have a responsibility to the public on the whole, so they will only be able to spend so much time on this. It is up to us as a community....both on the boards and off to be on the look out for things like this and do what we can to stop the crime from occuring....be it just something as simple as a phone call to the cops, or you see the crime going down and you stop to take a good look at the people and vehicle involved to give a good description to the copsor maybe....if you are feeling brave, shout at them from a distance so they know they are being watched....that may make them ditch the bike and book it. Now the the crime has occured, it is on you guys to be on the look out for parts being sold off, if you see parts that match, get a VIN. I know alot of car forums have VIN decoders that you can punch in a VIN and it will tell you about a vehical. If they give you a VIN for a yellow bike and the parts are red you know there is a problem....or if someone has a carfax you can try that, I am not sure if Carfax does motorcycles....or it could be something like you see parts being sold that match that bike on ebay or here from an area local to where it was stolen from, turn the ad over to the cops.....give them something to work with....

Old 03-11-2008, 10:34 PM

Sorry to hear about that man. I'm from Dayton too. I would have thought the greene would have better security in the garages. It's disgusting seeing people doing things like that, I hope you get her back.

Old 03-12-2008, 01:18 PM

thanks for all the support trust me i have drove around looking for that truck. hopefully they get caught sooner than later

Old 03-12-2008, 01:29 PM

WOW!! that is just sad man. Watching that would **** me off to no extent. I live in ohio but in cincy so I will still keep a look out for the truck and bike, Anything distinquishable on it that we could look for. I know people that live in Dayton as well which is pretty close.. sorry to hear about the news

Old 03-12-2008, 01:32 PM

That's a damn shame. Karma's a bitch. Hope it turns up for ya (Or the insurance buys you a newer bike!).