F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Two Days Or Less

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 02:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two Days Or Less

Ok so for those who know about what happened. My bike was stolen and crashed a block away a while back. When it was crashed my headlight, windshield, nose fairing, mirror, right fairing, exhaust, front fender, and pegs were all destroyed. Now my bike is very custom well was and is now again. I saw my parts at the body shop on friday just before clearcoat and looks awesome. Now I had a very exspnsive custom paint job and im just happy its gonna be back together tommorow or tuesday. Here are some pics of before and of the damage. Since the crash I have got flush led lights, chrome frame sliders, CBR chain guards and heel guards, all green neon lights, chrome brake fluid res cap. I have also added carbon fiber accents to the windshield (to cover the scratch ) and headlight, and relocated the plate for the undertail. So ill have the finish pics soon cant wait to get it in one piece again.

The last pic is her before. And the wire harness you see is the one I added for the neon lighting off of the headlamp harness for a easy disconnect.