F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Spy 5000m alarm system help!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 05:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It works now! The right yellow/red wire discovered!

Ok guys,

Finally i found it and it works for me! The called "yellow/red" wire is not the one Jondevos said at the beginning of the post, i think this is the reason the alarm doesn't works for him... It's another wire under the rubber cap covering the 4pins connector at the starteer relay, and is yellow with a thin red line (Thanks to AmazinAznF4I for give me a clue! ). Just in case it helps Jondevos or someone else, i'll put below an esquematic photo showing where to connect the blue wire.

C u!

Old 06-15-2011, 07:16 AM
Smile

Thanks a lot soyen. I actually sold my bike just over a week ago for an enduro but I will contact the new owner and let him know. Many people will find this info useful. Thanks for sharing.

Old 06-17-2011, 07:49 PM

Hey, I'm pretty sure I purchased the bike from you. Great to see your still a member of the forums and contributing to the cbr community. I will try and reinstall the alarm using this revised information.

Last edited by DinTek; 06-17-2011 at 08:11 PM.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by DinTek
Hey, I'm pretty sure I purchased the bike from you. Great to see your still a member of the forums and contributing to the cbr community. I will try and reinstall the alarm using this revised information.

Hey yes that is my old girl. Looks good with the new decals. I'm glad you found this post. I was going to text you the link. Hopefully that works out for you. Remote start is pretty cool. You have the bike on the road yet? I drove down to Ottawa the next night after you got it and bought a klx 250s. Sweet bike but man do I miss the ***** of the Cbr.

Old 06-18-2011, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by jondevos
Hey yes that is my old girl. Looks good with the new decals. I'm glad you found this post. I was going to text you the link. Hopefully that works out for you. Remote start is pretty cool. You have the bike on the road yet? I drove down to Ottawa the next night after you got it and bought a klx 250s. Sweet bike but man do I miss the ***** of the Cbr.
I got the bike on the road 3 days after I picked it up. Since then I have put on over 2000 km's. I did an oil change with the same Rotella T6 Synthetic Oil, changed the brake fluid front and rear with DOT 4 Synthetic.

Was going to look into the air filter next. Did you change it already to the K&N or is it oem?

Bike runs great lots of power for me coming from a Ninja 250R.

I'll keep you updated on the modifications and changes.

Old 07-09-2011, 06:55 PM

Well all the 9 pages of this post gave me a clue for the installation, i ve just received my spy 5000m alarm and tomorrow ill try to install it, with all the problems ive seen, im scared!!! Lol... ill let you know....wish me luck...

Old 07-10-2011, 12:47 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by John Cu
Well all the 9 pages of this post gave me a clue for the installation, i ve just received my spy 5000m alarm and tomorrow ill try to install it, with all the problems ive seen, im scared!!! Lol... ill let you know....wish me luck...
Some tips I can give
  • buy spare fuses
  • liquid electrical tape is the bomb
  • Radio Shack had an automatic wire stripper that is a godsend

Old 07-10-2011, 01:25 PM

Well all its done except it doesnt start!!!!! I have the same problem like jondevos...i think its the f*cking brown wire....i ll search for the black wire cause i dont see it....

Old 07-10-2011, 04:41 PM

Well i found the black wire but still not start!!!! Just like jondevos said, the pump dont prime....

Old 07-10-2011, 06:50 PM

Wtf!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Spy 5000m alarm system help!