F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Radiant Cycles Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 02:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radiant Cycles Exhaust

Has anyone dealt with these guys or bought an exhaust from them?

http://www.radiantcycles.com/Honda.html

Old 03-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've seen on ebay..or at least the same picture of that black f4i. I don't know if they are affiliated with each other.

It is mad cheap though which would prob deter me. From what i've read on the board...if its not made well...it won't create enough back pressure and it will burn piston rings..or something along that line.

I would take a look at the hR1 riot pipe. Its expensive but u know its good and reliable

Old 03-15-2009, 01:30 AM

I made the investment just out of curiosity earlier this year. Terrible product. It was all cheap AutoZone that cost no more than $20. The quality of the assembly is a joke. Sheet metal screws holding it together, not to mention that the "baffle and packing" they claim it has is no more than fiberglass house insulation. 5 min of running time and that will be burned up. Through all my research, I found a guy on here that does some bad *** custom pipe work. His units are kinda pricy (like $325), but from what I hear the quality is superb. His user name is Javier, and he has a lot of threads that mention his work. Check out this link and scroll down to see some pics of his gp exhaust for the f4i.

https://cbrforum.com/forum/showthrea...ghlight=javier

I ended up just making my own exhaust though. I havent taken any final pics yet, but I will soon. Mine is kinda different though, it doesn't have any pipe showing, it's all contained under the fairings and exits down to the street instead of to the side. Moral of this post is DO NOT buy that Radiant Cycle exhaust! (Unless you don't care about putting terrible quality parts on your ride)

Old 03-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Vogtay
I made the investment just out of curiosity earlier this year. Terrible product. It was all cheap AutoZone that cost no more than $20. The quality of the assembly is a joke. Sheet metal screws holding it together, not to mention that the "baffle and packing" they claim it has is no more than fiberglass house insulation. 5 min of running time and that will be burned up. Through all my research, I found a guy on here that does some bad *** custom pipe work. His units are kinda pricy (like $325), but from what I hear the quality is superb. His user name is Javier, and he has a lot of threads that mention his work. Check out this link and scroll down to see some pics of his gp exhaust for the f4i.

https://cbrforum.com/forum/showthrea...ghlight=javier

I ended up just making my own exhaust though. I havent taken any final pics yet, but I will soon. Mine is kinda different though, it doesn't have any pipe showing, it's all contained under the fairings and exits down to the street instead of to the side. Moral of this post is DO NOT buy that Radiant Cycle exhaust! (Unless you don't care about putting terrible quality parts on your ride)
Does Javier still make this exhaust??

Old 03-15-2009, 04:35 PM

When I was interested in getting one I PM'ed him like a month ago, but he never responded. A few others I talked to said they could not get in touch with him either. There was a thread that talked all about his pricing, but there was a lot of bickering going on there and I think it got shut down. I'd say try to PM him and see if you can get through. Good luck.