CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - Main Forum (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/)
-   -   Question for everyone need some input (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/question-everyone-need-some-input-42246/)

krash 06-17-2007 11:47 PM

RE: Question for everyone need some input

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

its like look at that puss on the F4i
If you look like a pussy, go to the gym. If you already have 17" inch arms then you probably look like a puss from the way you dress.
[sm=exactly.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

JDubF4i520 06-18-2007 12:19 AM

thanks for all your guys input man i appreciate it

TheX 06-18-2007 12:21 AM

The F4i is a beautiful bike, and you can ride it proud.

CBR BoyRacer 06-18-2007 07:24 AM

First off, I want to say that I don't think it's very tactful to come onto a F4i message board and talk about how you feel embarassed to ride the bike. I'm not going to criticize you for it though. Something bigger and badder comes out every year....unless you have enough $$ to upgrade every year then you're going to have to get past all that. If you're unhappy with the f4i the way it is now then mod it out and really make it yours.

sleukem 06-18-2007 11:41 AM

ORIGINAL: woogie

Your buddy got royally screwed. Gonna be tough finding someone to pay $8K for that bike. You'd be lucky to get $5K.
$5,000 for a 2006 F4I isa littleLOWdon't ya think???Retail is $6,600 and trade in is $4,560. Unless there is something I don't know about this bike i.e. laid down, abnormally high mileage etc etc.

woogie 06-18-2007 12:16 PM

ORIGINAL: sleukem

Your buddy got royally screwed. Gonna be tough finding someone to pay $8K for that bike. You'd be lucky to get $5K.
$5,000 for a 2006 F4I isa littleLOWdon't ya think???Retail is $6,600 and trade in is $4,560. Unless there is something I don't know about this bike i.e. laid down, abnormally high mileage etc etc.

I agree that it seems low, but that's the reality of trying to sell a used bike.

JDubF4i520 06-18-2007 12:18 PM

lol i appreciate all your help and criticism. but yea im in the process of moding it i just got the subframe and now im looking for the seats and a fairing to complete the dual seat conversion.

sleukem 06-18-2007 12:32 PM

ORIGINAL: sleukem

I agree that it seems low, but that's the reality of trying to sell a used bike.
I see what you are saying. It has a lot to do with what area you are in also. I guarantee in my area that he would get $6,000 pretty easy, probably a little more.

DFour 06-18-2007 01:32 PM

yeah your definitly SOL...

JDubF4i520 06-18-2007 01:38 PM

yea its all good i like the f4i i just like the look of other bikes out there better. what would you guys recommend as some important mods to hook up the bike? like i said im doing the seat conversion and after that im gonna work on a undertail for the new fairing. then flushmounts, and of course i gotta get a new exhaust. i was checking out the how to section and those LEDS in the pegs looks bad ass but do they work was a turn signals or more just for looks? what other mods do you guys recommend? crazy stuff you guys have done to your bikes?