Go Back  CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners > Past CBR Models > CBR 600 F4i > F4i - Main Forum
Reload this Page >

pics/details on modding my f4i in ukraine (any suggestions welcome too)

F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

pics/details on modding my f4i in ukraine (any suggestions welcome too)

Old 09-13-2009, 05:28 AM
Default pics/details on modding my f4i in ukraine (any suggestions welcome too)

somehow i forgot about the topic , visited the forum more rare after buying a new car and switched all the love and attention to my new car but had a great pleasure from getting compliments and pics request from normant, so decided to make a thread

-Custom paint (red pearl clearcoat all around),
-Iridium Psykons windshield
-Philips-Lockhart turns (would be almost impossible to install on stock fairings)
-ProGrip covers and grips
-Rumble undertail
-PUIG cf look hugger
-Vortex sliders
-ProBolt accents
-Custom led lighting (pulsating and strobing)
-Hids low and high
-Power Commander 3r
-FMF Powercore S exhaust
-Shindy Daytona steering damper
-Fireblade brake cylinder,brake lever, brake calipers, pads
-HEL braided brake lines f&r
-Vista cruise
-Burn!
here are some pics:

our season is soon closing and any ideas welcome on what could be changed for the bike to look better or any other thoughts. thanks for looking.

Last edited by StreetPower; 09-13-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:51 PM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent

Man, I don't think you have to do anything to that bike. That's about as complete as a bike gets, and you did a great job, it's very tastefully done. The only thing I'd add is aftermarket rear-sets. Good work with the photos also, I really dig the first one with the building in the background.

Old 09-14-2009, 01:00 AM

damn... i kinda wanna steal that design lol

Old 09-14-2009, 02:20 AM
Sprocket Hauler and Savior

Wow that is a nice looking bike. Can i steal the idea. Want to repaint my bike anyways.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:19 AM

Where did you get the license plate mount? Did you make it yourself? I have a similar undertail and my TX plate doesn't match up so I ended up making a fugly rig with zip ties to at least keep me legal. I'd like to do what you did or maybe even mount it farther back but with the same type of bracket. Thanks.

Old 09-14-2009, 01:07 PM

More pics!!!! 360! Sweet looking bike my man, split seat it and it would really look gangster!

Old 09-14-2009, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by drunkinmist View Post
Wow that is a nice looking bike. Can i steal the idea. Want to repaint my bike anyways.
feel free and i think that if you spend couple hours drawing things, you can make even more interesting and unique for yourself. i took one good man's idea and even colors almost the same, i don't even recall his nickname now, but give him props for his work

Originally Posted by lax4ever View Post
Where did you get the license plate mount? Did you make it yourself? I have a similar undertail and my TX plate doesn't match up so I ended up making a fugly rig with zip ties to at least keep me legal. I'd like to do what you did or maybe even mount it farther back but with the same type of bracket. Thanks.
it is rumble and it came with rumble undertail, plus i bent it much farther (for the plates to be less visible) so it just clears the length of the key for the trunk

wow, i'm really surprised very much. somehow i began to forget how much hard work, soul and pride i put into it. that lost feeling is really inspiring! thanks for compliments!!

Old 09-14-2009, 05:25 PM

Very tasteful! Congrats on putting together such a beautiful machine!

Old 09-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie

Bike looks great!
Nicely done

Old 09-15-2009, 03:16 PM

Nicely done, everything is tasteful and without excess.

Thats a fine ride you have there bud.
Gives me inspiration to start on my F4i long procrastinated and overdue paint-job.