F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 11:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: pics

that was random...they are being made...and i should be getting the first set by mid to late dec.

not to thread jack so back on topic.

good idea on the helmet and gloves first, luckily its winter...also sign up for msf classes if you get a chance.

Old 12-05-2006, 11:24 PM

ORIGINAL: BadAzF4i
i know its a yosh pipe but what type excatly?

That pipe looks to be the Stainless Yosh RS-3. Could be wrong though. I just ordered the RS-3 Carbon for my '06 Yellow F4i. After seein' yours, makes me wish I would have ordered the Stainless, i think! Nice lookin' rides! And what type of helmet is that, man? I like the way it looks with the bike.

Old 12-05-2006, 11:56 PM

yea its tucson though so winter isnt really that big a difference it never gets cold at all, and yea im about to sign up for the classes
ORIGINAL: Silentalero

that was random...they are being made...and i should be getting the first set by mid to late dec.

not to thread jack so back on topic.

good idea on the helmet and gloves first, luckily its winter...also sign up for msf classes if you get a chance.

Old 12-05-2006, 11:58 PM

cool thanks dude ill probably look and find out excatly but i like how the carbon ones look with the black and yellow, and i have a scorpion exo-700 and yellow and black icon gloves i dont even think i have the gloves on in the pic cause it was too hot
ORIGINAL: pmipttam

ORIGINAL: BadAzF4i
i know its a yosh pipe but what type excatly?

That pipe looks to be the Stainless Yosh RS-3. Could be wrong though. I just ordered the RS-3 Carbon for my '06 Yellow F4i. After seein' yours, makes me wish I would have ordered the Stainless, i think! Nice lookin' rides! And what type of helmet is that, man? I like the way it looks with the bike.

Old 12-06-2006, 02:20 AM

i dont even think i have the gloves on in the pic cause it was too hot
THAT IS NEVER AN EXCUSE...IS THE PAVEMENT NOT GOING TO RIP OFF YOUR SKIN CAUSE ITS TOO HOT?? u choose... ALWAYS WEAR GEAR, OR GET THE GRAVEL DUG OUT OF YOUR SKIN WITH A SCRAPER....IM GOING TO CHOOSE GEAR....sorry...i am **** about guys not wearing gear

Old 12-06-2006, 03:39 AM

lol i understand that, thats not what i meant, i meant it was too hot to wear the gloves for the pic i wasnt even moving in that picture, my sister just wanted to take a pic of me on the bike so i was just sitting there lol, i always wear my gloves to protect my hands just incase thats why i bought them
ORIGINAL: Leveltwo

i dont even think i have the gloves on in the pic cause it was too hot
THAT IS NEVER AN EXCUSE...IS THE PAVEMENT NOT GOING TO RIP OFF YOUR SKIN CAUSE ITS TOO HOT?? u choose... ALWAYS WEAR GEAR, OR GET THE GRAVEL DUG OUT OF YOUR SKIN WITH A SCRAPER....IM GOING TO CHOOSE GEAR....sorry...i am **** about guys not wearing gear