F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Near-death experience. Want steering stabilizer asap

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 01:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^Hehe chubs, love it!

but for the head shake I'd put my money on worn headset bearings as well, jack it up and see if there's any play in the front end.

Old 04-27-2013, 04:16 AM

Forgot to check back to this thread until I checked my email a second ago. Yeah I can see how going high speeds etc is clearly stupid, But the fact a select few of you act like you've never done it in your life and would never go over the speed limit like you would die instantly if you did. No I don't ride 120 mph everywhere I go. I probably only go over 100 every so often I ride. Right now the cbr is my daily driver cause i'm replacing my oil pump in the car and putting on a ati super damper. But I have a blown fork seal on right side on the cbr i'm fixing as soon as I finish my car. Waiting on more parts to come in on the car atm. Those of you that are actually trying to help instead of ranting about how bad going 120 mph is I appreciate it. I also bought new ebc hh brake pads not sure if I mentioned that (Not because the wobble obviously, Just needed new brake pads soon). Going to order all the o-rings and seals for the forks soon.

Old 04-27-2013, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by OneFastGSR
Forgot to check back to this thread until I checked my email a second ago. Yeah I can see how going high speeds etc is clearly stupid, But the fact a select few of you act like you've never done it in your life and would never go over the speed limit like you would die instantly if you did. No I don't ride 120 mph everywhere I go. I probably only go over 100 every so often I ride. Right now the cbr is my daily driver cause i'm replacing my oil pump in the car and putting on a ati super damper. But I have a blown fork seal on right side on the cbr i'm fixing as soon as I finish my car. Waiting on more parts to come in on the car atm. Those of you that are actually trying to help instead of ranting about how bad going 120 mph is I appreciate it. I also bought new ebc hh brake pads not sure if I mentioned that (Not because the wobble obviously, Just needed new brake pads soon). Going to order all the o-rings and seals for the forks soon.
If your doing the fork seals then it will be easy to check the head bearings, sound like
your coming down off your wheelies hard. When your coming down from a wheelie try
to do it under power don't just chop the throttle you'll land smoother.
Is your gsr boosted? My 91si has a b18c with c5 head and camms on a 75shot.

Old 04-28-2013, 05:00 AM

Yeah I landed a few of them pretty hard first day or 2 learning. My gsr is built c1 on boost. Actually recently boosted about 2-3 months ago and got it tuned, 30 minutes after I got it tuned oil pump went out. Finally got the oil pump etc. Waiting on oil pickup tube and some gaskets to come in to put it back together. Here's my build thread. OneFastGSR's GSR - ClubIntegra.com - Acura Integra Forum

Old 04-28-2013, 10:09 PM
July 2008 ROTM

Originally Posted by OneFastGSR
The fact that you think it's the bike's fault that you had a head wobble at those speeds is the issue, not that we're being hypocrites about you going that fast.

Old 04-29-2013, 05:27 AM

Lol could have been me that caused it, I'll never know. Was just riding as if I was normally riding. Than **** went crazy