F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Looking for replacement tail parts - '01 F4i

Old 07-16-2017, 01:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for replacement tail parts - '01 F4i

Hey, I'm new here as I just bought my first 2001 Honda CBR600F4i. I had gotten it on a GOOD deal as the previous owner wheelied and looped it. The owner I bought it from didn't have the time nor money to fix it themselves. I'm looking for replacement parts to make it look better than what it is now. (IMAGE LINK HERE). Right now, the tail light is zip tied to the subframe, along with the license plate. I'm looking to replace the whole tail fairing and fender with an eliminator kit of some form but I need the actual tail back to do that. And possibly making the rear "glove box" usable too possibly. I've found plenty of just the tail fairing itself, but not the rest of the tail. Looking for some help on finding some reputable sites to get everything from (including bolts). Thanks for helping if you do.

Old 07-19-2017, 10:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heya Austin

I'm new here too. Just picked up an 01 F4i a couple weeks ago. There's a thread in this Main Forum at the top of the list called ' FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) F4i'. It's got a whole bunch of really good info for new F4i owners like us and there's a small list of links to parts suppliers websites in there as well. I haven't been through the websites thoroughly yet but you might find what you're looking for there. I'ts worth a look anyway.