F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Hunter. The BIG F4i Rebuild Thread (PICS! Fast internet required)

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 08:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey man where did you get those rim decals

Old 04-25-2013, 03:26 PM

Fleabay my friend.

Old 05-03-2013, 11:11 AM
Default Late on postings

Sorry ive been a little late on postings but im back

After installing the front rim, I took it for a little test drive

SQQUUIIDDD VVIIDDEOOOSSSS

And pics

Old 05-03-2013, 11:27 AM
Default Yesh!! Yeshh!!!

And a few days after my test ride, I finally get the thing ive always wanted.

IM F*CKING STOKED!

Muwhahahahaha!!

Old 05-03-2013, 11:29 AM

And this other stuff lol

Old 05-03-2013, 05:26 PM

maaaaan mr. yin-yang let me start by saying youre a very entertaining dude. but so far in this write-up ive seen loads of honesty, modesty, and will. lol i wont lie, the repeated squid rides gave me a screw-face, as if i thought you took the first hint when you laid down and now practically *testing* brakes damn-near in your birthday suit lol! but other than that, man you just got your bike, and everyone goes down one day or another, may as well get it out of the way lol.

personally, im damn near floored by your conviction; since im kinda doing the same thing.. i had a mild frankenstein plan for my f4. now im cutting corners due to the fact that its my last year in hawaii and i wont accept leaving without riding again!

now you, cjardine, and many others are pretty much my walking examples at the moment bro... btw: /salute for all those (like myself), who tear their bikes apart only to pour their own blood, sweat, and tears (literally), into their bike.... especially when you know others are gonna give you the infamous "why didnt you just get a new one" question....

Awesome write-up man

Old 05-07-2013, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Ghost1
maaaaan mr. yin-yang let me start by saying youre a very entertaining dude. but so far in this write-up ive seen loads of honesty, modesty, and will. lol i wont lie, the repeated squid rides gave me a screw-face, as if i thought you took the first hint when you laid down and now practically *testing* brakes damn-near in your birthday suit lol! but other than that, man you just got your bike, and everyone goes down one day or another, may as well get it out of the way lol.

personally, im damn near floored by your conviction; since im kinda doing the same thing.. i had a mild frankenstein plan for my f4. now im cutting corners due to the fact that its my last year in hawaii and i wont accept leaving without riding again!

now you, cjardine, and many others are pretty much my walking examples at the moment bro... btw: /salute for all those (like myself), who tear their bikes apart only to pour their own blood, sweat, and tears (literally), into their bike.... especially when you know others are gonna give you the infamous "why didnt you just get a new one" question....

Awesome write-up man
Dont make me cry brrooo

I couldnt see myself with another bike, i thought about it for a while but I just couldnt make it happen. This bike....hunter....is THE bike I plan on keeping. Maybe even pass it down to my son/daughter when im to cripple to ride lol. I cant see myself riding another bike unless it was to test or something, but yeah bro, theres no better feeling then tearing down and rebuilding from scratch. Then taking a step back and feeling like this

Old 05-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Exclamation th578y6uj3owypj4iyh

Also in the works....

Projectors!!! Wooooooo!!

Im going to make a separate thread for the installation and small steps.

Old 06-14-2013, 09:09 AM
Talking little update

Good newz guis, bike is still running strong and I renewed my tag. Anybody in the florida area can hit me up for a ride anytime, and I strongly urge chick riders <3.

I still have more stuff I have to do, I realized there was a dent in my radiator from the crash, but it still works as usual, its just I know its there and I wanna replace it now lol, and the worst news is that my triple is a little twisted, so I ride crooked, it doesnt feel bad or anything, I just happen to look down and see it. Ill get that replaced soon, then good ol plastics.

<3 you phaggots

Old 06-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Exclamation

Dude, why you riding around in a t shirt? If you can afford a bike you can afford gear!
When its too late... its too late!!!

Quick Reply: Hunter. The BIG F4i Rebuild Thread (PICS! Fast internet required)