F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Help finding Targa Rear seat Cowl and Helibars

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help finding Targa Rear seat Cowl and Helibars

I know i know...please dont rip me a new one for this.
I recently bought (and shouldnt have) a powerbronze seat cowl for my 01 f4i. Between the pain in the are way the have you set up the cowl to the POS pieces they give you to the ugly bolt head that sticks out of the top I have had enough, it looks like crap because it doesnt actually fit per se. I am over it. A buddy of mine has a targa seat cowl and i love it, (he has an 02 f4i). Now the problem lies in the fact that noone seems to want to part with their targa and two targa doesnt seem to make them anymore, does anyone know where i can still get one? Or have one they are willing to part with? black or red is preferable.

I know helibars are no longer made HOWEVER, i cant stand convertibars and most other bar risers but my buddy who has the 02 f4i has helibars on his and it is like riding in heaven, to explain i am 6'5" tall. I have a corbin seat which helped alleviate some pain, but not all of it. When I ride my buddies f4i i have ridden fro three hours (when i use my corbin on his bike) with no issues or pain, but an hour on my bike and my wrist shoulders and lower back start to hurt. So if you know somewhere or if you have a pair your are willing to part with let me know.

So, I am begging people to help me find these two things to help me finish my f4i out.
Thanks guys.