F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Headlight fairing

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headlight fairing

Ok so I just picked up this stunt bike "2002 Cbr 600f4i" and im turning it back into its orig beauty. Im starting by putting the fairings back on and I'm a little stuck. Sounds and looks simple enough or theres brackets missing. Im unsure where the front fairing gets hooked to. Another thing is what size are the bolts for the two side fairings. If anyone can snap a few pics of there front ffairing that would be awesome. Im going to be needing alot of help along the way, so bare with me.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well the sides bolt up to the same holes as the top of the left and right fairings, theres a post on each side inside the nose fairing and the ends are threaded that i believe the ram air covers bolt to. ANnd then theres the holes on the top that the mirrors bolt through and hold the top down or you can just put bolts through there without the mirrors. If i still had my f4i id take some picks for you but its just those. So 3 on each side on the outside, 1 on the inside, and then the 2 holes up top for the mirrors on each side. I think theyre all m5 bolts. You can pick up a set from bikebolts.com or pro-bolt.com or just look on ebay if you want.