F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Hardrock Motorsports WTF? Other shorty exhausts?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 09:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hardrock Motorsports WTF? Other shorty exhausts?

Last Wednesday morning I ordered a riot pipe from Hardrock Motorsports straight from their website and paid instantly using PayPal. I got the usual paypal confirmation email but all I got from Hardrock was their standard "yourmessage has been received we will contact you asap" which is an automated reply no matter what type of email you send.

Well guess what, they never contacted me about anything, so last Friday being 2 days after my order I sent emails to both sales and Jason and got no reply to either email. I waited until this morning to call them and no one answered either the tech line or the sales line after a few calls. I left a detailed message. You would think for the money I sent them they could at least take 53 seconds out of their day (or week I should say)and let me know that my exhaust is on the way and via whatever shipping service. No returned calls or returned emails in a week. Watch out for these guys! I am going to contact PayPal about getting my money back tomorrow.

Until then I guessits back to the Scorpion Street Extreme slip on since apparently the Bootlegs are no longer available per another thread on this forum. If there are any short, motogp-style exhausts that anyone can think of please let me know. Most are too big for my taste as I am looking for a drastic size difference from stock. Thanks

BTW, the Hotbodies undertail I ordered last Thursday from PodiumSuperbike got here on Tuesday. Thats Chicago to NC in 4 working days, so I can recommend them at least.

Old 06-25-2008, 11:14 PM
Default RE: Hardrock Motorsports WTF? Other shorty exhausts?

Apparently somebody at hardrock is on the cbrforum tonight cause I just checked my email and had a response from them. Kind of wierd I can't get anything out of them by directly emailing them for a week and/or calling them earlier today, but I post a thread on a forum at 10:30ESTon a Wednesday night and an hour later they send me an email saying my package was returned to them due to being addressed wrong. They asked for my address again so they can get it sent out tonight. We'll see.

If they come through with my exhaust in a decent amount of time and the thing looks alright I'll be glad to post a good review.

FWIW, this LOR slip-on was next on the list:
http://leveloneracing.com/products-C...1-07-slip.aspx

Old 06-26-2008, 07:46 AM
Default RE: Hardrock Motorsports WTF? Other shorty exhausts?

I was interested in buying bootlegs as well, and when I found out they are no longer available I almost ordered from Hardrock. However, I decided to try out a custom one off line. It is a short, motogp-style exhaust and I should be getting it in today. I'll post some pictures and videos by tomorrow if it gets deilvered.