fuel pump + kinked fuel pump plz help - CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Old 12-04-2008, 02:46 PM

Default fuel pump + kinked fuel pump plz help

ok i got a 2001 honda cbr f4i and i put the pump back on and could only get it on a certian way but when i put it on that way the main fuel line like kinks and idk if thats causing my bike not to start are making it gutless so if anyone could take a pic of the bottom of there gas tank on witch way the fuel pumps can face itd help me alot thanks i also was wondering if anyones ever had a problem with there fuel filter cuz my bike ran one day and i went to start it the next and it wouldnt start so i checked the plugs and blew threw the filter put it togethor it started once and then wouldnt again and now i put a new filter in it did the same thing so could it be the kinked line
Old 12-04-2008, 03:34 PM

Default RE: fuel pump + kinked fuel pump plz help

when you bike on turn dose struggle pump when on you turn ignition does it or sound normal cause its unusual-not for return-fuel line to kink when prop tank up maybe picture u take bike underneath help talk understand what you can has cheezburger cause hungry engrish teacher in grave rolling somwhere barbeque
Old 12-04-2008, 06:38 PM

Quote:
ORIGINAL: FLYOU

when you bike on turn dose struggle pump when on you turn ignition does it or sound normal cause its unusual-not for return-fuel line to kink when prop tank up maybe picture u take bike underneath help talk understand what you can has cheezburger cause hungry engrish teacher in grave rolling somwhere barbeque
Old 12-05-2008, 02:14 AM
Official CBRF Welcome Crew Undercover Agent

You got that right [sm=roll.gif]