Default RE: Finally... Another F4i Owner

Name:  congrats.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  3.5 KB

Old 04-26-2007, 11:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys!

Here is a quick picture of the helmet that I got.... It should match pretty good....

Name:  YellowHelmet.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  66.7 KB

Old 04-27-2007, 01:02 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

congrats on the new bike! but um......im pretty interested in that WS6!!!!!! those cars kick ***! one of my fav. american cars

Old 04-27-2007, 01:46 AM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

congrats on the new bike! but um......im pretty interested in that WS6!!!!!! those cars kick ***! one of my fav. american cars
Thanks man, they are one of mine too!.... Yeah I have done tons of stuff to it, but I guess the main things are heads & cam. It put down 410 RWHP with just the cam and then we I added the heads I got it up to 440 RWHP.... Ido all the work myself..... The best I have been able to do at the track is a 11.7@120, but it needs a new clutch so hopefully it has some more in it!

Old 04-27-2007, 02:54 AM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome dude!!! Great bike you picked out... you'll love it!

Be careful with it snd stay safe!

Oh and don't forget....
[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 04-27-2007, 03:08 AM

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

Welcome dude!!! Great bike you picked out... you'll love it!

Be careful with it snd stay safe!

Oh and don't forget....
[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

No pics yet.... The bike will be here either Tuesday or Wednesday. I will be posting some pics for sure then...

Old 04-28-2007, 12:45 AM

I was in the same boat as you. I was in the Yamaha/Honda dealer for an hour trying to decide between the R6S and the F4i they had sitting there. I researched bikes online for quite a while and was set on buying the R6S. When I actually went to the dealer, they had an F4i sitting there and I hopped on it just for fun. It was so much more comfortable. It was a tough decision though since I like the looks of the R6S better. Finally decided on the F4i. Will get to bring it home soon!

Old 04-28-2007, 12:56 AM
Retired Moderator

When I got my F4i, I went to the dealer just to "check out the toys", fully expecting to buy something the following year. They had the yellow one and the blue one (which is much faster according to this forum ). WhenI put my cheeks on the bike... I was DONE! Homey at the dealership financed me, and she was mine, totally beyond my control!

Old 04-28-2007, 01:20 AM

ORIGINAL: Hopper

I was in the same boat as you. I was in the Yamaha/Honda dealer for an hour trying to decide between the R6S and the F4i they had sitting there. I researched bikes online for quite a while and was set on buying the R6S. When I actually went to the dealer, they had an F4i sitting there and I hopped on it just for fun. It was so much more comfortable. It was a tough decision though since I like the looks of the R6S better. Finally decided on the F4i. Will get to bring it home soon!
I was 100% set on the R6S because of the looks and at the time it was a little cheaper. I went to a dealership where they do both Honda& Yamaha, but in 2 different buildings and stared at the R6S for about an hour. I decided that I needed to walk around and think about it, so I headed over to the Honda building and saw a yellow F4i and noticed that they had dropped the price down ~$300. So I sat on the F4i and was like"****... I just made my decision a lot more difficult". So I went home and started doing research.

About 3 weeks later here I am, waiting on my F4i to come in...

Old 04-28-2007, 04:02 AM

ORIGINAL: SteelBallz

I was 100% set on the R6S because of the looks and at the time it was a little cheaper. I went to a dealership where they do both Honda & Yamaha, but in 2 different buildings and stared at the R6S for about an hour. I decided that I needed to walk around and think about it, so I headed over to the Honda building and saw a yellow F4i and noticed that they had dropped the price down ~$300. So I sat on the F4i and was like "****... I just made my decision a lot more difficult". So I went home and started doing research.

About 3 weeks later here I am, waiting on my F4i to come in...
LOL...the dealer i went to had the two bikes right across from each other. The salesman had them both pulled out into the isle for me. I sat on one for a couple minutes then the other...then back...and this went on for quite some time. I didn't have quite enough $$ for a down payment, but at least i've figured out what i want. I plan on making the purchase in a couple weeks.

Was yours slightly used? How did you get it for $7000?

Quick Reply: Finally... Another F4i Owner