F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

endos

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 09:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: endos

this kid is a moron. this is what happens when spoiled little bitches get their daddy to buy them big boy toys. They're ******** on them, and they have no respect for the bike, or the people around them. You probably hardly know how to ride, and you are not good at riding wheelies, regardless of what you think. I agree with pup dog, you must be pure stupid.

And if you were as good as you think, you'd be able to figure out how to wheelie and endo yourself. Nobody taught me, I got a feel for the bike in time, and learned. You're the kid coming onto a forum trying to get instructions on how to do it, so how can you rip on anyone here? I just hope nobody is around when your bike is flipping through the air, cause if you were to hit my car while it was parked, if your fall didn't kill you, I would.

Old 01-17-2006, 10:07 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default This thread is locked

Let's play nice now kiddies -- if the questions seem immature, moronic, stupid or insipid ... just ignore and don't take the bait. This is a great place to hang and talk CBRs. Let's keep it that way.

Thanks,

Chain