F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

endos

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 05:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default endos

i got the wheelies down. thanks. how do you do endos. i can get the back up only a little when i am almost at a complete stop. how do i roll and center my weight and how do i control the brake.

Old 01-17-2006, 05:43 PM
Default RE: endos

so let me get this straight u got the wheelie down in a week, and i've been doing them for a year and still don't consider myself to "have the wheelies down", dude i don't know what your problem is, if you got a death wish, or your just a young stupid kid, or your just typing questions to get a rise out of everyone on here, but i really wish you would sell your bike before you go and kill yourself or some family in a minivan that never did anything to you, plus people like you that haven't been riding but for 3 weeks and pile it up in the middle of a crowded intersection cause you were acting stupid, are why the police won't leave people on street bikes alone, and or insurance is so high, look at your other post you've been rding 3 weeks your tyring rolling burn outs, your driving 145mph, your wanting to know how to do wheelies, and know your wanting to know how to do endo's.

https://cbrforum.com/m_50479/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm#50854

Old 01-17-2006, 06:04 PM

Someone needs to put a stop to Homie and his misdirected questions...Homie, Keep it up and you Will Die..Plus like Pup mentions, your gonna kill someone inthe process, and i hope its Not My wife and kids.

Old 01-17-2006, 06:51 PM

sorry man not tryin to be mean, but DAMN?!? i have been riding for two years and still have no interest in learning wheelies and endos. Everyone knows it can be done on these vehicles and it is sick that most people stereotype these bikes as being stunt bikes. Look man, just because seeing videos of other people doing wheelies and endos looks cool, it doesnt mean that is part of learning how to ride the bike. why do u think they skip that section in the motorcycle course, they did it for a reason, its stupid and people die, you may not believe it, or you may think you are a good enough rider, but quite frankly no one is. not even motoGP riders. yea they are amazing at riding but they crash also. so if you have been riding for only a couple of weeks then i would strongly suggest you learn the bike before anything else. AND!!!!!! remember, being a good rider is not based upon how many stunts you can pull, it is based upon how you can handle the bike based upon your knowledge of it. LEARN IT FIRST!!!

Old 01-17-2006, 07:11 PM

were riding sportbikes. SPORTbikes. if your just gonna cruise then by a damn cruiser. and i dont give a **** what u guys think. no i have not perfected wheelies but i can pop em safely enough now to enjoy them. and i can do endos a little bit. i just want to know how to roll them. its not my fault that i enjoy riding. why dont you pussies go and buy some bitch bikes. especially pup dog.

Old 01-17-2006, 07:44 PM
Retired Mod

to answer the question at hand, i found it much easier to roll stoppies after hours of practice with a quad on grass (much safer than asphalt.) the quad also allowed me do them at a slower speed than possible on a street bike. plus you can dump a quad over and over without much damage. one mistake on the streetbike and the bike's totalled. another trick is to tighten your front suspension up so you don't have to fully compress the forks before the back end lifts up.

Old 01-17-2006, 08:09 PM

dude, if you want to learn how to stunt then check out these two websites.
http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104
http://www.uponone.com/howtos.php
these are very informational, but be aware that everyone has their own riding style (whether it be cruising or on one wheel). And there is a responsibility that comes with owning a sportbike because we each represent each other on the street. so, if you wanna learn then be my guest, best wishes, but please do it in a parking lot or somewhere that won't attract alot of fuzz (coppers). Thanks dude.

Old 01-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yo mang...just grab a handful of throttle and go...and then grab some brake, lift your butt off the bike and your head further up over the tank, if you feel yourself going over, then let go of the brake.

you not ready for all this stuff...you just think you are. better gear up ****, and don't be all hating because these guys are totally harping on you, what can you expect if you come on here talking like a squid! i bet you'll perfect endo and then drag knee too...as you go down from doing something crazy. be safe mang...!

oh yea mang...by the way...you're right, it's a sportbike, so DRAG KNEE...if you're going to do wheelies and be a super duper hardcore gansta stunna, get a streetbike.

Old 01-17-2006, 09:22 PM

hommie what a joke. a brand new member calling people names grow up. people like you are why alot of the general public looks down on sport bikes. hopefully the admin will kick ya out

Old 01-17-2006, 09:35 PM

ORIGINAL: cbrhomie600

were riding sportbikes. SPORTbikes. if your just gonna cruise then by a damn cruiser. and i dont give a **** what u guys think. no i have not perfected wheelies but i can pop em safely enough now to enjoy them. and i can do endos a little bit. i just want to know how to roll them. its not my fault that i enjoy riding. why dont you pussies go and buy some bitch bikes. especially pup dog.
YOur are full of it. No way you are doing wheelies now with no problems. What do you consider having them "down" IT took me 3 weeks to get them decent and repeatable, no way you did it in 3 days. BTW nobody calls them "endoes" they call them "stoppies" I smell a troll

Quick Reply: endos