F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Did i pay too much??

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Did i pay too much??

You don't even wanna know what I paid for my '01 F4i. But, I'll tell ya anywhos. Went to a police auction and bidded against the original owner, ended up getting it for $1500 (almost $1100 but the guy wanted it back). Its gotta salvage title, but all vehicle sold at police auctions have salvage titles. (or municiple titles). Upper is cracked rash on the stator and didn't have a muffler, but it fired right up and I drove it home (75 miles). Been riding for 2 months now without any issues. Of course I put a muffler on it, and honkey rigged the upper. Also put new sliders on it. Like 02cbrf4i4u said "right time, right place" I almost bought someones stunter for twice as much (money and dammage), but after driving an hour and a half to get it, it was loaded on someone elses truck. I was pissed, I wanted to choke that dicknose. Till a couple weeks later, when I hit the jackpot. Anyways, enjoy the ride... isnt that what its all about? And keep her on her wheels, at least one of em.

Old 11-27-2008, 01:57 AM
February 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Paid 3500 for my F4i with 8k miles and 5000 For my 04 600rr with 5.5k. I would say you overpaid for it but temptation is something you have to resist when buying a bike. I dont ever buy the first couple bikes i see. I wait and most time i find a better one for cheaper. Its fine though ride it and enjoy it.

Old 11-27-2008, 07:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

another year old post brought back to life...