F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

DAMN COPS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DAMN COPS!!!

Man, that sucks and you should definately fine a complaint with the department. IMO cops should be required to have a certain amount of respect for someone's property. I understand that the cop probably didn't knock the bike over on purpose, but at the same time he had no reason to touch the bike. Therefore, he should be held responsible for the damage. The PD should pick up the tab on this one.

Old 10-02-2007, 01:54 PM

ORIGINAL: Squarebaj

ORIGINAL: oodayvidoo

please do us all a favor instead of making yourself look good on here (the forums) and saying that not all cops are dicks, just go tell your ******** colleagues to stop treating people like ****... thanks!!!

Think about how many a-holes you deal with everyday, in all kinds of situations, and I think you'll see its a people thing not a police thing...
i totally agree with you on that one... that's why i mentioned in the previous post:

... and i wouldn't say just cops, it's people in general

Old 10-02-2007, 01:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Squarebaj

ORIGINAL: jmdaley

What city r u in, Square? (I understand if you don't want to say...but i am curious.)
New York City. Don't believe all the stuff you see on TV shows about how great the NYPD is...its just as messed up here as it is everywhere else in the world.
and dang... u ride your bike in nyc? i give mad props dude... i hear it's crazy traffic there

Old 10-02-2007, 10:51 PM

ORIGINAL: FozMan

...so he gives me my 211$ ticket and tells me to have a good day
Now there's some salt in the wound.

Old 10-03-2007, 12:21 AM

and dang... u ride your bike in nyc? i give mad props dude... i hear it's crazy traffic there
It's not as bad as you'd think...lot's of people ride bikes and scooters and stuff just be able to get around town. I always laugh when someone starts a post about lane splitting...it's the only way to go while in the city.

And Foz...it's not too late to try to do something about the accident. Actually, getting the ticket may have helped you if you want to make a claim. It substantiates your statement that the cop was there, and he would have to flat out LIE to get away from it. The money probably won't come out of his pocket anyway, since he was on duty at the time, the PD insurance should cover it.